BY FLASHPOINT #32 in Tripods

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Flashpoint Vest element of the ZeroGrav steadycam system is a comfortable customizable camera support vest, completely adjustable to various heights and physiques. The self locking closures safely enwrap the user and incorporate a strong lightweight a see more...

Review (1)
abouzzi M.
biougra , bd med 5 libreirie al moustakbal
MY NAME IS Mohamed ABOUZZI FROM MOROCCO I'M AYOUTUBER-BLOGGER , I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL  AND INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS AND A FACEBOOK PAGE WITH  ALSO TWITTER ANDBLOGGER  . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.
and I will be sohappy to review your products in my account  and share it with myfollowers

I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest blog post review

I'm waiting for you