Flashmasque Exfoliate

by Patchology

Shop Patchology Flashmasque Exfoliate Facial Mask at Bluemercury. Reveal brighter and healthier looking skin in just five minutes with FlashMasque Exfoliate. The facial sheets gently remove dead skin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flashmasque Exfoliate!
How would you rate this product?
Socorro J.
Reseda, CA
Flashmasque Exfoliate uploaded by Socorro J.
This mask says it helps to exfoliate but I found it more of a moisturizer than exfoliant. It fits well i just wish the nose portion was a bit larger. Was pretty gentle on my sensitive skin.
Charlie T.
Midwest City, OK
This was the most fun kit I've ever tried! So hydrating for my neglected under eyes. And my skin felt so supple after using just one time. Cute packaging with extra individual packages inside. Definitely reccomend giving this a try.
Victoria G.
Quitman, LA
Flashmasque Exfoliate uploaded by Victoria G.
Awesome mask that exfoliates your skin and makes it feel amazing while your using it and when you take it off your skin feels so hydrated I love these masks! They always calm me and I feel like I'm at the spa I would highly recommend these face masks to anyone they are my favorite and I will continue to buy!
Morgan C.
Fort Hood
This face mask is the best I have ever used! Could immediately feel and see a difference in my skin! I have two more to use! I CANNOT wait to get paid to buy some more Flash Masques!
Gia K.
Richmond, VA
Flashmasque Exfoliate uploaded by Gia K.
Part of my bath ritual is a face mask. It just depends on my mood what I prefer and what my skin needs at the moment but I have learned to love sheet masks like this one because they're mess free, easy to use and fairly inexpensive. I got the Patchology Exfoliating Flashmasque in my November Boxycharm and I couldn't be more pleased! This particular mask claims to "gently and effectively remove dead skin cells", "leaving your skin softened, re-texturized and polished to perfection." --- I guess with continued use, that will be the result. None of those claims were visible after the first use but I like that it refreshed my skin, my skin felt plump and hydrated. Their are no scrubbies in this mask which is environmentally friendly, too! I suggest polishing your skin afterwards with a soft washcloth or a konjac sponge for gentle scrubbing with maximum effect. Don't rinse and let the serum absorb and then follow with eye cream and moisturizerđź’–
ashley B.
Roe, AR
I have dry patches of skin on my face. I didn't figure this would work but it really did. My skin is now nice and smooth
Claire M.
Flashmasque Exfoliate uploaded by Claire M.
I received this in my November Boxycharm. I was very skeptical that it was actually going to exfoliate, but somehow it did, because all my dry patches were gone when I removed it! I would definitely recommend this!!
Mary S.
Brazoria, TX
This is my first time using the flashmasque by psychology. I like the fact that it only takes 5 minutes because I tend to get a suffocating feeling with the longer use ones. (I realize it's all in my head but still). The mask is saturated when you take it out of the pouch so it clings easily to your face. It states in directions that there is no need to rinse because it absorbs into your skin. It did leave a film that was visible and I could feel so I rewashed my face before finishing my skincare routine as per the directions. All in all I found this to be a good exfoliating mask and I look forward to trying the hydrate and illuminate masques next.
Alex G.
This along with every sheet mask I've tried was wet and sticky-- you have to lay down at least with your head at an angle if you don't want it to drip. This is fine with me because I use them at night as a spa-like routine. The product itself was very refreshing and when I took it off I could immediately tell a difference in my skin. As I rubbed in the product my face was EXTREMELY soft. I followed with a moisturizer and later on my face felt so soft and fresh. Will be using again 10/10
Sabrina L.
Bostic, NC
This mask was refreshing. Easy to put on. There was some product left in the bottom of the pouch the directions said to just put on my face. Once dried I did feel renewed and hydrated.

Looking for your answer?