BY FLASH TATTOOS #5 in Temporary Tattoos

Bring a touch of boho couture to your day-to-day look with this eclectic mix of jewelry-inspired temporary tattoos. Spotted on celebs like Beyoncé and Lady Gaga, get creative and apply Flash Tattoos to your feet, arms, hands, back, chest, and nails! Perfect for layering with your favorite jewelry, or wear them alone to make a sparkling statement at festivals, parties, the pool, and on nights out.

• This set includes four sheets of various metallic designs.
  • Last from four to six days, and are waterproof and sweat-proof.
  • Non-toxic and safe for anyone to wear. They pass safety standards for the cosmetic and toy industries and meet all U.S. and international regulatory requirements.

Kendall C.
Huntsville, AL
Six-time reviewing the same product. Influencer keeps making me review the same product. This product is actually really good but influencer is making it to where I hate the product because I keep having to review it
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Whether its halloween, a concert, festival, or a regular saturday night, these are super fun! They are super shiny and glittery and are easy to take off later that night so you don't show up to work on monday with gold leafs on your face. Highly recommended!
Grace C.
I love the idea behind these flash tattoos. I love the variety of metallic shades as well as the different sizes. I think that this pack in particular is very unique and stands out from the other packs.
Laura G.
I rated this a four star so far because i have faith in this product based on the positive comments. I have never gotten a voxbox
 ever please send me Flash Tattoos  in mine
Alexis P.
I received a free sample from Influenster for testing purposes.
I've seen these tattoos online and I've never been too interested in them. I personally just prefer to wear jewelry or none at all. The retail price seems a little steep to me but I do have to admit that the one I tried stayed on pretty stubbornly. Then again, if you really needed to get it off, it takes some work. Try rubbing alcohol (and lots of it). I like the smaller tattoos and will use them for nail art! Overall, I'd recommend for anyone who's into the summer festivals or bohemian vibe.
Abbie M.
Boston, MA
I received these free in my Glow VoxBox. I didn't think I would like them, since I've tried metallic tattoos and disliked them before but these are great!

These apply easily and stay on for a quite a few days (I think mine stayed on 5). They add some fun shine to life and I absolutely love the designs of this pack. They also don't look cheap, which is a problem I've found in the past with metallic tattoos. I'm super excited to finish these out even though I don't have any place really special to wear them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone, especially for summer concerts and festivals.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
So, I'm not one for temporary tattoos. I normally think they're tacky BUT I received these tattoos free in my #GlowVoxBox and I actually love them! I am using them as nail art and they stick SO WELL! and they're non-toxic which is a HUGE deal for me! Thanks Influenster!
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Well i received this in a voxbox. This was one of my favorite products i received. It was Amazing, i put them on once i knew i was going to the beach and it was amazing. I believe you can get them online on a website. I am 100% you will like them like me.
Alex G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
when I first saw these I was SO excited to try them because I think the idea is so cute and I love that they are metallic however I do not see myself using them very often and also they are easy to put on but for some of them I did not think the quality was that great because it kind of peeled off so the tattoos became patchy. I think it is a cute idea but overpriced for the quality.
Feyzanur D.
I am sooooooo obsessed!! I usually dont like stickon tattoos but these are sooo great. They really are flashy and shiny which I completely love! This was an item I was unsure about but Influenster definitely caught me off guard. Im so obsessed I cant wait to do so much more!!Flash Tattoos Dakota
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
How long do these last?
Chandler B.
Fayetteville , AR
Anyone else have problems with them not lasting as long on their hands? The one I applied as a ring around my pointer finger has already rubbed off after a few hours.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
These are so cool!! How many of you tried these?
Quezia S.
com quatos pontos posso receber produtinhos
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Beautiful, where can I buy it?