BY FLASH TATTOOS #10 in Accessories

Bring a touch of boho couture to your day-to-day look with this eclectic mix of jewelry-inspired temporary tattoos. Spotted on celebs like Beyoncé and Lady Gaga, get creative and apply Flash Tattoos to your feet, arms, hands, back, chest, and nails! Perfect for layering with your favorite jewelry, or wear them alone to make a sparkling statement at festivals, parties, the pool, and on nights out.

• This set includes four sheets of various metallic designs.
  • Last from four to six days, and are waterproof and sweat-proof.
  • Non-toxic and safe for anyone to wear. They pass safety standards for the cosmetic and toy industries and meet all U.S. and international regulatory requirements.

Anne P.
Anne P.
Olympia, WA
I've been dying to try these out but never had a reason to, so I never purchased them and was SO stoked that they were included in the Glow VoxBox. As expected, I love the way these look and they're super easy to apply, and so far have lasted through the last day and a half. I don't know that I'll ever really have any other occasion to wear these, but they're definitely fun and look good for when you want something a little extra.
megan h.
megan h.
Somerdale, NJ
Im already a huge fan of fake tattoos but I love this brand since the stickers stay on for so much longer. They are great to wear to the beach or a festival/concert. The instructions are simple and easy to follow. I would recommend having someone else apply these to you or else they could be wrinkled or even crooked. Overall a great product!
Jahnvi M.
Jahnvi M.
Mundelein, IL
I loved these! I think that all of these can be used for a really cool occasion like a festival or music concert. But I would recommend having someone to help you put it on or else they can get crooked. Other than that I love them and would totally recommend them to other people but not for everyday use.
Tori J.
Tori J.
These are great!! Ive always wanted to try these and when they got sent to me in my voxbox i freaked out!! They were so easy to apply and they last so long. Its concert and festival season so you better believe ill be using these a lot. They are also super cute too and they spice up any outfit
Abby D.
Abby D.
I just applied them and they went on nicely and look good on. I wish that I had actually gotten one of the other sets of tattoos as these ones are all a little boring, but overall I think I can use these. I'm not sure how long they'll last yet, but hopefully they stay good!
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
North Branch, MI
They're so cute and they last a long while! I wear them w/anything. They're affordable you get a lot in the pack that you buy. These are the best temporary tattoos. I would recommend them for like a fun night out.
Devina G.
Devina G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
In my opinion, these jewelry tattoos aren't as cute as I thought they would be. They're way too bulky, and it just wasn't my style. Plus $20 for 4 sheets of temp tattoos? Should be $10
Julia B.
Julia B.
I received these in the glow voxbox, what a nice surprise! I like to use temporary tattoos for halloween makeup looks but it's hard to find tattoo sheets for "adults" especially something cool and metallic like these! Very excited to try out this year on my friends.
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Locust fork , AL
These are so innovative and cute! They are a different way to spice up a simple outfit. They seem to last a long time on the skin and the designs are very wearable. I love how they are like a silver metallic color and very shiny. ////////////////
Pavon L.
Pavon L.
Stockbridge, Ga
I love these flash tats. They don't irritate my skin, I actually wore them to work and got many compliments. However, they are large so I think I may cut some of the "chains" in half or thirds and use them somewhere besides my chest.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Flash Tattoos Chloe The package says it'll last 4-6 days but has anyone worn these and seen how long they last on them?