BY FLASH TATTOOS #6 in Accessories

Bring a touch of boho couture to your day-to-day look with this eclectic mix of jewelry-inspired temporary tattoos. Spotted on celebs like Beyoncé and Lady Gaga, get creative and apply Flash Tattoos to your feet, arms, hands, back, chest, and nails! Perfect for layering with your favorite jewelry, or wear them alone to make a sparkling statement at festivals, parties, the pool, and on nights out.

• This set includes four sheets of various metallic designs.
  • Last from four to six days, and are waterproof and sweat-proof.
  • Non-toxic and safe for anyone to wear. They pass safety standards for the cosmetic and toy industries and meet all U.S. and international regulatory requirements.

Elyse B.
Abilene, TX
I love tattoos, especially if I get 'em metallic! I would have say these metallic tattoos are a spring must-have because not only are they trendy, but they bring attention & are super cute. They are also very versatile ... You can position/place them however you want, and you can do ring tats/arm bands/bracelets/anklets. I've worn my tats for several days (blood, sweat, heat and all), and even swam in them and they do not budge! Just make sure you clean your skin very well before applying, and soak tattoo thoroughly before removing the backing. I love them! :)
Lauren L.
I love Flash tattoos. I have had the Child of the Wild designs and they are gorgeous. These are super easy to put on. You cut the tattoo out that you want and then use a damp cloth on the back side of the tattoo. I love how shiny and eye catching these tattoos are. They are perfect in the summer time. I wear these to concerts and on vacation. They remove easily with baby oil or they eventfully wear off in a few days. You will not be sorry if your purchase these! A pack of the tattoos lasts a long time.
Michelle S.
Colonia, NJ
I absolutely loved the fact that they're metallic. It stayed on for days and you can put it anywhere and it's quick and easy to do!
At first it did look like a sticker, it does say that on the box, but just give it an hour to set and it will look great!
Mikayla H.
Love wearing this so so so much!! Always is so flattering on me as well as many of my friends. So comfortable and such a perfect design to fit flawlessly!!! I absolute would purchase again and recommend you buy as well
Alyssa H.
I became aware of Child of Wild on Instagram, so i was super excited that Influenster sent me this collab for free to test. I put Flash Tattoos on my neck, hand, and wrist for a wedding Saturday morning, and they were a huge hit! I slept in them (I toss and turn a lot!) And showered in them both Sunday and Monday mornings. Monday I finally had to scrub the one off my neck but my hand and wrist are still holding up! They claim to last 4-6 days; I'm skeptical of that but that have still lasted longer than I could have imagined. I also noticed that they are shinier than other metallic temporary tattoos I have used in the past.
Lemon K.
I received these for free in my Influenster Glow Voxbox, but my review reflects my honest opinion. These were really easy to apply, transferring fully onto the skin in only about 20 seconds and immediately looking shimmery and wonderful. The only ones that were more difficult were the ones I tried to use as mock-bracelets, which were difficult to line up on the underside of the wrist to make a clean line. After a little bit of adjusting, they looked great, and I got a ton of compliments! The tattoos lasted four days of everyday showers before they started fading slightly. The designs were also gorgeous, but I took one star off because I found the "Native. Egyptian. Indian. Wild." Description a bit insensisitive because it seemed to compare those fully developed cultures with wildness. This did not influence the quality of the tattoos and I think I will probably buy a different pack of flash tattoos after I finish with this one.
Jana Y.
Summit Hill, PA
I have received  Flash Tattoos Child of Wild for free in my Glow Voxbox to test and review, at first I thought it was amusing, but I tried one and it looks very metallic and pretty, and seems to have long lasting power, as the ones I used to use when I was younger would rub off in hours, 2 days going strong here. The product themselves seem a bit expensive but in a way it is worth it because you are paying for the quality, I love how easy they are to apply and all the adorable designs they have. Really going to enjoy using these. They're very versatile and you can cut them up to make pieces, etc. I can think of many places to put them, Very sparkly and pretty. Waterproof!
Georgia S.
Ellisville, MS
I really loved them. They are so shiny, easy to apply, and look real for most from a bit off. It is great around kiddos who pull on jewelry..BUTTTT, the one I placed on my foot(4 days and counting), lasted loner then the one on my arm(2days, completely gone day 3). For the Price of this I expected them at last around the said days of 4-6, and it seams like only some do? I would not buy these for that price, I think in style it would be maybe worth it , but then totally not for days wear. I got these free for reviewing purposes, all opinions are of my own. These came in my glowvoxbox from influenster.
Kiowa B.
To start, this is the first product I've received! So I'm very excited and I happened to love all of the tattoos so much, the metallic makes it so fun, you can wear them to dinner, the beach, night parties, really just anywhere and I had so many compliments! Super cute with a bathing suit, they stick and last a very long time, and they're super easy to use! Only takes about a minute to add a super cute accessory to complete your outfit!
Mari E.
I received a free pack of the Child of the Wild designs and they are great-- perfect for festivals. These are super easy to put on and very versatile. You cut the tattoo out that you want and then use a damp cloth on the back side of the tattoo. You can put them where-ever you want so that they accentuate certain outfits (or be hidden from co-workers). They remove easily with baby oil or they eventfully wear off in a few days. A pack  includes a ton of tattoos so you and your friends can all be on brand.
Katie Y.
Blairstown, MO
Is there a way to make these tattoos last longer?
Spontaneous W.
How does this product work on combination skin types sensitive skin?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Are they sticky???
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Has anyone tried these? Do they rub off easily?
Alyshah G.
I've never hears of this, what is it?