BY FLANIGAN FARMS NATURAL FOODS

Hilary G.
Glendale, AZ
These almonds are so good I'm definitely all men fed I'm definitely going to repurchases again this is my first time trying them and I love them they're very affordable I definitely recommend these to you if you're an Almond lover like me you'll love these as a snack
Leonora D.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious, nutritious and an easy snack! What else can you ask for. I like to roast some on my own (super easy) and eat some raw. Really good for your skin, all those healthy fats!
Criselle T.
Corona, CA
Really good for snacks. Healthy and useful for baking too. The slivered almonds are also good as toppings for ice cream ( With today's weather, I'm craving for ice cream!)
Candous D.
Salem, MO
These are really good and a great snack if your dieting. Just stick them in the freezer and snack on them when u want. Handful at a time is how I like it.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
If you like almonds you will live these. They are unsalted so you won't have the salty taste. All you will taste is the almonds isn't that what you want!
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
I love these almonds. They're a great snack. It's even better that they're unsalted. I have them plain, in yogurt, oatmeal, or create a trail mix!
Leli C.
Love almonds great for the body and gives you energy when needing some can eat them many different ways but the best is by themselves
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
i love eating almonds as a snack and when i go to tutti frutti i love putting some in my little cup . They are healthy and good .
Nancy C.
Almonds are mmm mmm good. Just to snack on or with a milk shake very delicious. Also if you toast them they are crunchy and good.
sushimaster C.
Warner Robins, GA
This is so rare that I find good nuts for my trial mix! These are great snacks to just munch on so very much satisfying
Natalie B.
What makes these different from other almonds?
Veronica M.