Flanders Buttocks Diaper Rash Ointment - 4 Oz

by Flanders

Flanders Buttocks Diaper Rash Ointment - 4 Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Flanders Buttocks Diaper Rash Ointment - 4 Oz!
Jami N.
Ridgeland, SC
I literally do NOT have enough GREAT things to say about this product! Flanders is seriously a miracle in a tube! I’m not even kidding, it works SO WELL! Put the paste on, sometimes within hours the rash is gone! Definitely gone overnight. By far my favorite diaper cream!!!
Darci B.
Fairview, OK
I have used this for 24+ years on my kids , myself and my Granddaughters. Amazing is what it is. Clears up a diaper rash in 2 to 3 applications. Best stuff out there!
Madison L.
Florence
The absolute best and fastest working buttercream you will EVER buy, this product is phenomenal especially on babies who are prone to rashes it takes it away in just ONE use!
Jamie B.
This stuff works miracles I do mean miracles. I remember his evacuation poop and it blistered him I didn't know what to do and apparently my mom used this on me 20 some odd years ago and it still works like a charm its affordable and works like overnight works its great...........amazing I don't use anything else.
Jennie C.
North Augusta, SC
Flanders Buttocks Ointment is the facocking BEST diaper rash treatment I have ever used. It’s worked on a 3 of my kids, oldest being 16! I always give this as a gift at baby showers bc not only does it work to prevent diaper rash, but it also clears it up so quickly. No kidding, this works 3-5x as fast as other ointments. This is the real deal Holyfield. If you have a baby or know someone with a Avant, give them this.
Hollie O.
Newnan, GA
I love this diaper rash ointment! It was my moms go-to when I was a baby so she recommended it to me and I love it just as much! Works really well!
raeanna G.
16319 CR 3530
My 10 month old son was in the hospital. While in the hospital he received a horrible diaper rash because he had diarrhea so bad. Like blisters.. I used this ointment one time and his rash was gone!! Super thankful for this stuff!
Jessica C.
This is the only diaper rash cream I will ever use again. Hands down it works the best. Its brown so that's weird but usually within 1 diaper change any redness is gone. And it helps prevent my son from getting a diaper rash when it looks like he is about to
Drake D.
Greenville, SC
All time favorite for diaper rashes! Every time my child got a rash, which he has some stomach problems, it cleared up instantly!!

Looking for your answer?