BY FLANAX

Flanax® Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer.

Pain relief.

220mg tablets naproxen sodium USP (NSAID). see more...

Silvia P.
WASCO, CA
This is by far one of the best pain reopened medicines I've used. It helps relief my painful cramps and massive headaches. I would recommend to anyone who wants to feel relief.
ALESSANDRA M.
Provo
I really recommend these pills/medicine they help me with cramps and and bloding they let me do what I usually do in a day don't feel the pain for hours love these pills
Karen A.
Flanax for me is a life saver. I have horrible menstrual cramps and this pain reliever is the only who does the job. Noting else can control my pain expect for flanax. I’m grateful that I discovered this product.
Brenda C.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This is like he only pain reliever I use! It’s great for menstrual cramps or for fevers! It’s very affordable too, especially at Walmart.
Antonella A.
Puebla
I’ve use it for when I get hurt or my muscles are in pain and It helps me a lot to calm the pain down, it’s affordable because it really helps and it’s worth the money!