Flanax Naproxen Sodium USP Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets, 220mg, 10 count uploaded by Marisol G.

BY FLANAX

Flanax Naproxen Sodium USP Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer Tablets: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with: headaches, backache, toothache, menstrual cramps, muscular aches, minor arthritis pain and common cold Temporarily reduces fever see more...

Gigi R.
Lockhart, TX
Love these tablets, I get really bad headaches bordering on migraines and I usually just have to take 2 and about 30 minutes to an hour later I feel so much better. I definitely recommend these.
Marisol G.
These tablets are good for muscular aches, that's mostly what I use them for, I used them last time that I had a swollen ankle and they help me relieve the pain.
Daniella E.
Long Beach, CA
Recommend for when you just can't take the pain anymore. with chronic back pain o have those days that I just can't stand and these pills always seem to do the trick over advil
Lizz G.
Commerce City, CO
Definitely reliefs the pain. Good for your family. Not to pricey, easy to find in local pharmacies. I buy mine at Walgreens. Must have in your medicine cabinet!
Norma A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to pills for pain ! Work immediately and takes away the pain within minutes ! You can find these everywhere nowadays! Great price highly recommended !
Maggie V.
my dad loves using these tablets. he complains of pain all the time, but once hes taken 2 of these, he no longer complains. these are his go to!!!
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I've heard my parents say they work in reliving their pain weather it is hand foot or back. and I guess it works fast that is their go to brand.
Itzel L.
Producto excelente para los dolores musculares es un producto que no causa sueño y pesadez como otros productos Claro en lo personal
Yvette L.
HILMAR, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Siempre uso Flanax ya que sí son efectivas, las uso para dolores musculares y de verdad que ayudan a desinflamar el área afectada.
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I worked at a drug store, so so many people purchased this product! They always bragged about how effective it was!

Walmart