Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades

by Flamingo

Expertly engineered and thoughtfully designed, the Flamingo Razor features a weighted, ergonomic handle and a flexible hinge with rounded edges for all the places you shave. From underarms to ankles, the Flamingo Razor’s five German-engineered blades will

Is this razor and the cartridges good for sensitive skin? I’m prone to irritation and bumps.🥲
Anyone else notice that the quality has seemed to decline over the past couple of years? The rubber part of the razor always starts to tear on both sides after a few uses. Does this happen to anyone else?
Which razor do y’all recommend ?[product:flamingo-womens-razor-with-2-razor-blades]
Start your review of Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades!
Hannah J.
Hewett, WV
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades uploaded by Hannah J.
I’m enjoying this razor! I’d been eyeing it for awhile and finally decided to take the plunge. It is $9.99 at target and comes with an extra blade. It left my skin very smooth with no bleeding (almost all razors make my very sensitive skin bleed). I’m a fan and will be repurchasing!
Isamar M.
Gap, PA
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades uploaded by Isamar M.
I liked it a lot, it leaves the skin super smooth and the shaving lasts about 4 days, it is my favorite of all, also the price is accessible
Ashlee B.
Sault S Marie, MI
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades uploaded by Ashlee B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This razor is awesome! I love the color and the weighted handle. The blades glide effortlessly across the skin, leaving a smooth finish. I’m excited to being using flamingo reusable razors instead of my usual disposable razors. I love that it comes with a suction clip to hang it in the shower also!
Jasmina S.
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades uploaded by Jasmina S.
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades uploaded by Jasmina S.
Love this razor. Leaves everything very smooth and well shaved. Have to say it rusts very easily. The razor it self is very beautiful and so is the packaging that’s why it caught my eye. Would purchase[product:flamingo-womens-razor-with-2-razor-blades] again
Anna G.
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades uploaded by Anna G.
Purchased at: Target
I found this Flamingo razor kit at Target and I love it. The kit includes two razors, one handle and a suctioning shower holder. The shave is smooth and my skin feels soft. I recommend it! I’ll be trying the Flamingo shaving creme! [product:flamingo-womens-razor-with-2-razor-blades]
Krysta R.
Brentwood, CA
Purchased at: Target
I purchased the Flamingo razor from Target and had such high hopes for this razor. The packaging is beautiful as is the actual razor. When you shave you can actually feel the blades doing their job which I do like. However, day three of using this shaver and I started to notice what appeared to be rusting on the blade and at day four there is definitely rusting. I shouldn’t have to replace blades every two days, that is ridiculous. To say I am disappointed is an understatement. If you were thinking about getting one, try a different brand as this was a waste of money. #Target #Flamingorazor
Grace B.
Princeton, MN
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades uploaded by Grace B.
Purchased at: Target
I never thought I would ever say this, but this razor is amazing! I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin on my legs, and I’ve never been able to shave without getting millions of razor bumps that hurt SO bad. With flamingo, I will get a few bumps around my knees but it’s so minor compared to before. I love this product and recommend it to everyone with sensitivity shaving! [product:flamingo-womens-razor-with-2-razor-blades]
Dawn S.
Preston, MD
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades uploaded by Dawn S.
Love this razor. The color is gorgeous and the grip is so comfortable and slip resistant. It gives a nice smooth cut without any pulling. I love that I can hang this and it comes with a second blade. I’ll be buying this from now on [product:flamingo-womens-razor-with-2-razor-blades]
Lydia L.
Ellicott City, MD
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades uploaded by Lydia L.
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades uploaded by Lydia L.
I love the sleekness of this razor and the color choices, the taro shade is my favorite. One head stays sharp for at least a month! And it comes with a suction grip holder, I placed mine on my bathroom mirror. It effortlessly removes leg hair in one swipe. No cuts or razor burn. I’m really satisfied with this design and will continue to buy replacement heads.
Ana A.
San Antonio, TX
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades uploaded by Ana A.
I wanted to try this razor for a long time because I have always struggled with ingrown hair and didn’t even see any different after the first use. The structure of the razor makes it hard to reach very specific areas and it makes everything just harder that it should be
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natasha C.
Emsdale
il y a 9 mois
Flamingo Women's Razor with 2 Razor Blades Has anyone tried this razor?
Cheyenne C. il y a 7 mois
I just bought it recently and have used twice so far. Seems to be a close shave! I would recommend using shaving cream/gel as the moisture strip isn’t too slick.