Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct

by Flamingo

Available in the US for the first time, the soft gel wax formula in the Flamingo Face Wax Kit removes the finest, shortest and spikiest of hairs (as short as 1.5mm). The ready-to-use (no heating required) strips are designed to be used on precise areas, such as your upper lip, chin, toes, and bikini line. Each kit comes with step-by-step instructions (with pictures) and includes our post-wax cloths to gently eliminate stickiness and a roll-on calming serum to soothe skin after waxing.

Hello! I want to try this one out, but would want someone else’s opinion on this product and the proper use. How do you guys use it?
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct ? [product:flamingo-womens-face-wax-kit-20ct] I am in love with this product! Who have you introduced this to!?
I’ve heard so much about this brand, are they worth the hype?
Start your review of Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct!
Madelayn  B.
Prince George, VA
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct uploaded by Madelayn  B.
I have bought and tried many wax kits and some didn’t remove any hair or irritated my skin. Flamingos wax kit removed the hair on my upper lip in one strip and didn’t irritate my skin. It comes in a cute pouch, with the wax strips already precut ready to use.
Terese R.
Columbus, Ga
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct uploaded by Terese R.
These work wonderfully on my above lip area. But not well at all on my chin. I would say its a good product because it comes with post-wax clothes to remove any sticky wax left behind and a roller ball calming serum that actually cools you just waxed areas.
Tamarah B.
Mobile, AL
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct uploaded by Tamarah B.
I like how easy it is to use. The kit is nicely packaged. I didn't have any major pain due to the calming serum included. I will say the post wax cloth is a little oily, but that's to be expected to get the residue off from the strip. *I was gifted product in exchange for an honest review.*
KARA D.
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct uploaded by KARA D.
I do not usually wax but was instantly curious when I saw how easy Flamingo makes waxing at home. The packaging is visually appealing and simple. They provide everything you need to wax from home. Each strip can be used twice but I used them a few times as it didn't seem to get every hair but overall, did a decent job. I've never been a fan of waxing because it's obviously not the most enjoyable feeling but this wasn't bad at all. They include everything you need for waxing and post-wax. It does a great job for what it is. The price is super affordable as well.
Nancy B.
Columbus, MS
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct uploaded by Nancy B.
Listen , the last time I went to the aesthetician he jacked my brows rushing for his regular “fill ins” INTRODUCING “I will wax and sculpt” myself the moral of the story smooth as a baby’s bottom! The kit pays for itself the first time. Be brave ladies and self care onFlamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct
Jessie S.
San Diego, CA
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct uploaded by Jessie S.
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct uploaded by Jessie S.
Purchased at: Target
Let me preface that I suffer from PCOS, which causes Hirsutism (google it). I don’t have too bad of a case so waxing is a pretty easy solution. Which leads me to the product: this IS wax. So it will sting a little. With covid-19 (especially in SoCal) it’s near impossible to get into the salon. Additionally it’s an expensive habit. Enter Flamingo, honestly I was skeptical, I had in the past seen the old school home wax strips that required the user to warm the patches. This is not that, they are already ready to go. Long story short, they work... it’s never perfect and I did need to use my tweezers. The post wax cloth is very oily so be aware, it does remove the wax residue. I did use alcohol with a cotton pad as I did knock myself a little. After the alcohol pad I tweezed and then use the post balm which didn’t feel greasy! Anyways I highly recommend!
Marina L.
Irvine, CA
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct uploaded by Marina L.
Purchased at: Target
first: it didn’t remove anyyyyy hair. second: don’t use if you have any sort of sensitive skin!!!! last but not least, for it not removing hair but ripping my skin off, i’d recommend staying far away from this product! plus the new acne near the scabbing ripped off skin doesn’t help 😢 i’m sooo scared this will scar. never had anything like this happen before 😢😢
Giulia M.
Laguna Beach, CA
This kit is great for waxing at home! The wax has a good smell and it works perfectly! I use it in the face and smaller part of my body and it worked great! It is easy to use and there is also a nice oil to put after the wax to help the skin feel better!
Melissa D.
The Woodlands, TX
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct uploaded by Melissa D.
Ordered both the razor and wax kit and I am definitely loving the wax kit. The wax really sticks to your skin but doesn’t pull it. It gets all the hairs in one go. So you don’t have to go over the same area twice. It’s been a real life saver during the pandemic and a product I will be getting on repeat. Also I have thick black hair and this worked!Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct
Lheanna G.
Milpitas
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct uploaded by Lheanna G.
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct uploaded by Lheanna G.
Purchased at: Target
This is the first time I used a wax product and it was alright and kind of did the job. My skin ended up being a little bit irritated and red after, but it got most of the hairs. The product is very sticky afterwards. #wax #beauty #makeup #selfcare #haircare Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie G.
Pacific NW
il y a un an
Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct ? Flamingo Women's Face Wax Kit - 20ct I am in love with this product! Who have you introduced this to!?
Samantha M. il y a 10 mois
I’m glad you loved it! I have tried it twice and it has not worked at all for me, I’ll have to find another option unfortunately