Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsFlamingo
Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge

Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge

Our award-winning razor is intelligently designed to glide over the curves and corners of your body for a close, comfortable shave. Its weighted, ergonomic handle and rubber grip make for an easy hold in hard to reach places, while the flexible hinge and hydrating aloe strip allow blades to work their magic behind knees, on bikini lines, or anywhere else you choose to remove hair.

Who all has tried the Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge? Do you feel like it’s better than other options?
Where are you buying these from? They’re so cute. Is it an online subscription?
How well does this razor shave?
Start your review of Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge!
Shannon V.
Brownsburg, IN
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Shannon V.
Purchased at: Target
I never really knew what razor would work best, but when my sister showed me this one I couldn’t believe how amazing it was. It’s now my new favorite because it doesn’t hurt or cut me like the old razors I used to use. This razor feels smooth and comfortable when I shave and works so well compared to other razors. I definitely 100% recommend this razor to those who are looking for an easier and more gentle shave. It works really well for people with sensitive skin and it’s super affordable too!
Courtney L.
Richmond, KY
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Courtney L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I usually use a man's 5-blade razor cause honestly they are so much better, but thought I would give this razor a try. The price was significantly lower than my usual razor and cartridges. I have to be honest, the color and in-shower holder was also appealing to me. I liked the shave I accomplished with my new razor and the handle had a nice feel. I liked this product alot and will continue to use. Even bought the Flamingo Women's Razor Blades - 4ct the same day. I was pleasantly surprised by this new find.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,143 reviews
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Keara J.
Just bought this and omg! I love how it’s affordable and comes with a extra razor! Also it’s 5 blades the only ones I can use! #razor #flamingo
Rose K.
Bensalem, PA
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Rose K.
Purchased at: Target
There are not a lot of razors, which, I can say I really like. After trying this razor a couple of times I am pleasantly surprised; this razor gave me the smoothest shave compared to other brands. I love the design and I think the price is great being that it comes with an extra blade. I recommend !Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge
Andrea M.
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Target
I like this razor. It’s held up nicely, and has a good grip. I like that the handle is neon colored. I haven’t had a problem with the razor nicking me or anything. I think the head of the razor is a tad bit large, but other than that I love it.
Amanda F.
Plattsmouth
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Amanda F.
I love how this gives u the nice shave the only thing I don’t like about it is it doesn’t come with more razor besides the 2 in there
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by christina H.
i always used venus razors but i heard great things about this brand and its one of the best razors ive tryed in along time its very affordable the blade last alot long than other razors ive used in the past i always get a smooth clean shave everytime with this razor ill never go back to store bought again
Sobia R.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Sobia R.
Purchased at: Target
Okay I’ve never tried this razor before so this was my first time using it I was really surprised using it because it glides so nice on my skin and leaves it smooth it works good and it’s very nice quality however I do find $10 a razor very expensive I wish they gave us 5 razor heads instead of 2 but I still really liked it
Marina L.
Irvine, CA
i love flamingos razors, not just because the razors are super cute but because of how affordable they are. even the replacement razor heads are affordable too! they get a close shave. i have super sensitive skin & they don’t irritate me either. my boyfriend had to help shave my legs and when i physically couldn’t do it myself months back, even he said these razors were nice and work great.
Shannon O.
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Shannon O.
Purchased at: Target
I have had a lot of ups and downs with this razor. Even with a new blade, I find myself cutting myself and leaving razor burn and unable to get a very close shave at all. The wide soapy edge really prevents getting around curves and getting very close. I’ll probably buy a new brand after finishing all my blades.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ruth L.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Tonya S.
Wilson , NC
il y a un an
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge Does anyone have problems with the razor providing a good shave, especially around bikini area?
Rose K. il y a 2 mois
In the beginning yes, but after I got used to it, it did well