Personal CareHair RemovalWomen's RazorsFlamingo
Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge

Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge

Our award-winning razor is intelligently designed to glide over the curves and corners of your body for a close, comfortable shave. Its weighted, ergonomic handle and rubber grip make for an easy hold in hard to reach places, while the flexible hinge and hydrating aloe strip allow blades to work their magic behind knees, on bikini lines, or anywhere else you choose to remove hair.

Who all has tried the Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge? Do you feel like it’s better than other options?
Where are you buying these from? They’re so cute. Is it an online subscription?
How well does this razor shave?
Start your review of Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge!
Shannon V.
Brownsburg, IN
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Shannon V.
Purchased at: Target
I never really knew what razor would work best, but when my sister showed me this one I couldn’t believe how amazing it was. It’s now my new favorite because it doesn’t hurt or cut me like the old razors I used to use. This razor feels smooth and comfortable when I shave and works so well compared to other razors. I definitely 100% recommend this razor to those who are looking for an easier and more gentle shave. It works really well for people with sensitive skin and it’s super affordable too!
Courtney L.
Richmond, KY
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Courtney L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I usually use a man's 5-blade razor cause honestly they are so much better, but thought I would give this razor a try. The price was significantly lower than my usual razor and cartridges. I have to be honest, the color and in-shower holder was also appealing to me. I liked the shave I accomplished with my new razor and the handle had a nice feel. I liked this product alot and will continue to use. Even bought the Flamingo Women's Razor Blades - 4ct the same day. I was pleasantly surprised by this new find.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,176 reviews
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Keara J.
Just bought this and omg! I love how it’s affordable and comes with a extra razor! Also it’s 5 blades the only ones I can use! #razor #flamingo
Rose K.
Bensalem, PA
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Rose K.
Purchased at: Target
There are not a lot of razors, which, I can say I really like. After trying this razor a couple of times I am pleasantly surprised; this razor gave me the smoothest shave compared to other brands. I love the design and I think the price is great being that it comes with an extra blade. I recommend !Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge
Andrea M.
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Andrea M.
Purchased at: Target
I like this razor. It’s held up nicely, and has a good grip. I like that the handle is neon colored. I haven’t had a problem with the razor nicking me or anything. I think the head of the razor is a tad bit large, but other than that I love it.
Rebecca N.
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Rebecca N.
The razor has a nice weighted handle and rubber grip with a flexible hinge that makes it easy for even someone as inept as me to use. Combined with the foaming gel, shaving is a breeze. I’m a big fan!
Haley E.
Houston
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Haley E.
Not only do I love the color but I love this razor it also was super convenient because it came with a little razor holder so I will def continue to buy these :)Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge
Emma H.
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Emma H.
This razor works great for a clean shave. Since the head is pretty large, I would recommend a smaller razor if you are shaving more precisely, but this works great for me! I have used it about 5 times now with minimal wear and dullness.
Amanda F.
Plattsmouth
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by Amanda F.
I love how this gives u the nice shave the only thing I don’t like about it is it doesn’t come with more razor besides the 2 in there
sarahjratliff R.
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge uploaded by sarahjratliff R.
I thought I LOVED it at first; however after several shaves, it started giving me radon burn on my legs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ruth L.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
il y a 2 mois
Darlene F. il y a un mois
I bought it recently and I like it. Its better than fully dispoable razor and seems to last longer too. So far I have been happy with it.
Tonya S.
Wilson , NC
il y a un an
Flamingo Women's 5-blade Razor with Replacement Blade Cartridge Does anyone have problems with the razor providing a good shave, especially around bikini area?
Rose K. il y a 4 mois
In the beginning yes, but after I got used to it, it did well