Yahira T.

Whats your favorite?? I don't know why everybody fights for the red one!!!

Skylar S.
Selena N.
Selena N.
Austin, TX
1 year, 10 months ago
Red one is my favorite because it taste like strawberries and it's so sweet I love it. but most of the colors are good too.
Kim G.
Blair K.
Blair K.
Augusta, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
I like them all but grape and orange. Luckily, those are my husband's favorites.
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
4 years, 9 months ago
Because the red is the best!! I'd rather have the blue over the pink though.
Paula B.
Paula B.
Ooltewah, TN
4 years, 9 months ago
I usually aim for Pink, Red and/or Purple. I steer clear of the Orange and Green ones.
Stephanie B.