BY JEL SERT #1 in Popsicles, Ice Pops & Juice Bars

• Made with real fruit juice from concentrate
  • Freeze 'em & eat 'em
  • Pops labeled for individual sale
  • Kosher
  • Pasteurized for purity and wholesomeness

• Does anyone else use this for there babies when teething28 Answers
  • Does these really taste good? I'm just being very skeptic since t...74 Answers
  • Am I the only one who enjoys letting a popsicle sit out and melt,...19 Answers
Fla-Vor-Ice Fruity Flavors Ice Pops
  • "My kids and the neighborhood kids all play in our yard, so we hand these out on hot summer days and everyone loves them!" in 364 reviews
  • "My taste buds have sure matured since i was in grade school, but for the price and fun these are still something I'd enjoy on a hot summer day/ " in 174 reviews
  • "These are always really good to have in the freezer because they are really refreshing on days that are really hot in the summer time and its always good for the kids after running around outside also they are really cheap " in 104 reviews
  • "Its a fun treat for everyone, with low calories.Great for summer and those hot days.Something many of us grown up with.." in 98 reviews
  • "i keep these in my freezer all year round....grandkids are always wanting a quick sweet treat and these are perfect... the tropical flavors are great but my grandkids love the red ones." in 64 reviews
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
Let me say i have been eating these ever since i was a little kid.
today, my son loves these as much as i used to! every time we go to the
grocery store, even if we have some at home, he wants to pick more up. i
don't mind since they are pretty cheap so we constantly have a
stockpile of them lol. they are great for a quick and easy snack and are
something that both adults and kids like even in the winter so it's a treat
that me and my family love to eat at any time. i would recommend these
to anyone that wants to cool off from something or just looking for a
quick snack :)

Sydney 💋.
One of these boxes lasts such a long time and they're really cheap. I remember having these all the time when I was little. Now we still buy them and in the summer we always have these to cool off. The flavors are all great and you can tell the difference between them all. There's a lot of sugar in them but oh well.
Sonya B.
Westport, CT
Theses were the go to when I was a kid. Ide drink them before they froze or have patients and eat about 5 at a time. Pink red and blue were my favorite flavors. The only issue I had were these ripping when the weren’t fully frozen and juice getting everywhere. Otherwise great and a good price.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
I loved this growing up and now my kids love them. They don't cost a lot at all but they do taste really good. Only thing i hated was sometimes when i ate them, the sides of my mouth felt like they've been ripped apart from the plastic rubbing against my mouth. These are great for summer parties or just to have for a treat especially in the summer. Every little kid loves these!
Maria De Jesus B.
Fla-Vor Fruity Flavors Ice Pops are so refreshing on a hot, Texas Summer day. Each refreshing bite is flavored in fun colors to enjoy outside or inside. We keep them in stock in bulk during the Summer months! A great value as well. Very enjoyable for adults and kids alike.
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
These remind me of my childhood. Anytime its hot and you want to freshen up, Just get one of these and it will do the job. Doesn't taste watered down at all.
Ashley S.
Ypsilanti, MI
These popsicles are so nostalgic. Everyone had these growing up because they are cheap & come in such a large quantity. The best flavor in the box is pink! (Yes, pink, because I'm not sure I ever figured out what the flavor is haha).
Odette C.
Taunton , MA
These are the best popsicles🙌🏼! I’ve been eating them since I was a kid and they are still one of my favorites. The only thing I would change is....GET RID Of THE GRAPE!!!
Veronica M.
Saint Joseph, MO
These things are great for when your having party in the summer and kids are there! I get these all the time when I am having a family get together and one boxes goes a long way. If you have a lot of kids in the family I definitely recommend to get these! You and the kids will love them!!
Christie T.
I buy fla-vor-ice fruity flavors ice pops every summer for my kids they are a great treat to cool them off in the phoenix heat they don't cost to much and they are easy to grad and pull apart the don't take to long to freeze easy to open its a great summer time snack for kids they don't make a mess I recommend them to anyone with kids who love to play outside
Yahira T.
Whats your favorite?? I don't know why everybody fights for the red one!!!
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
Does these really taste good? I'm just being very skeptic since they look like flavored water to me >
Jennifer F.
Do you like to eat them frozen or wait till they get kinda mushy?
Samantha G.
Staten Island, NY
What is the best flavor?
Marisol G.
Crystal City, TX
What is your favorite flavor?