BY JEL SERT #57 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Made with real fruit juice from concentrate
  • Freeze 'em & eat 'em
  • Pops labeled for individual sale
  • Kosher
  • Pasteurized for purity and wholesomeness

• Does anyone else use this for there babies when teething28 Answers
  • Does these really taste good? I'm just being very skeptic since the...74 Answers
  • Am I the only one who enjoys letting a popsicle sit out and melt, j...19 Answers
Fla-Vor-Ice Fruity Flavors Ice Pops
  • "My kids and the neighborhood kids all play in our yard, so we hand these out on hot summer days and everyone loves them!" in 364 reviews
  • "My taste buds have sure matured since i was in grade school, but for the price and fun these are still something I'd enjoy on a hot summer day/ " in 174 reviews
  • "These are always really good to have in the freezer because they are really refreshing on days that are really hot in the summer time and its always good for the kids after running around outside also they are really cheap " in 104 reviews
  • "Its a fun treat for everyone, with low calories.Great for summer and those hot days.Something many of us grown up with.." in 98 reviews
  • "i keep these in my freezer all year round....grandkids are always wanting a quick sweet treat and these are perfect... the tropical flavors are great but my grandkids love the red ones." in 64 reviews
Claire D.
Claire D.
Minneapolis, MN
I live in places where summers are hot and sticky. So to keep cool, at the beginning of every summer a box of these goes in my freezer and it's the best choice I make summer after summer. They are by far the most flavorful freezer pops on the market, they hold their flavor until all the ice is gone, unlike other brands where by half-way through you're just eating ice. The price point is great, they aren't messy and I can throw a few in the cooler for a beach or boat day.
Adena S.
Adena S.
Toms River, NJ
LOVE these summer treats. They are so convenient and mess free for the kids, not to mention that they taste great. All of the flavors are so yummy. They are also so inexpensive for so many of them so there will definitely be enough for everyone. The only thing I could complain about is how difficult they are to open. Need to have a scissor handy. I wish there was a perforated edge!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
I could probably feed the entire neighborhood of kids with a box of these! Haha seriously! My kid shares them with all of her friends all summer. It's basically just sugary flavored water. I think you can get a box of 82 for about $3. We even took them on vacation over the summer where we were visiting extended family, and all the cousins enjoyed them too.
carolina s.
carolina s.
Perfect treat for a hot summer day!

I remember growing up eating these as a kid. My parents would always pack some in the cooler when we went to the park and I would always look forward to these freeze pops. They are so refreshing and I love that they don't require an utensil. They remind me of the rainbow cups but instead as a slush!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Perfect for a #summertime #backyardbash. When the temp goes up these #freezepops go down nice and smooth. The perfect way to #cooldown the kids when they have been #workingupasweat in the #hot #summersunshine. My kids always get out of the pool and ask for one of these. We keep them #ondeck in the freezer all summer long.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
Newton, IL
10 out of 10. These are great and there is nothing better than this on a hot day. I use to go through an arm load of these with my sister when we were younger, and I would be completely fine with continuing to do so till I die an old mema. All the flavors are good, just liked the blue ones best because they're blue.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Love these cheap little pops, these are great for when the kids come over on a scorching hot summers day. They are super flavorful as opposed to other cheaper pops which sometime sacrifice flavor, that I've bought... Plus we sell them at my work, dollar general, so I can't beat that kind of convenience or price! :-)
Dan N.
Dan N.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is so good, i love the flavors. it always reminds me of summer and it is so refreshing! the colors are also nice and pleasing to the eyes, hues of red, blue, orange, etc. like colors of the rainbow. the only downside is that the plastic edges sometimes cut the sides of my lip, otherwise great product
Somaly M.
Somaly M.
Tacoma, WA
Always the best item for the summer. Perfect for both kids and adults. You can never go wrong with these popsicles. If not for the summer, they are a great way to keep the kids hydrated even when they are sick. Would recommend this for everyone. If you haven't tried these yet, you're missing out!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Tucson, AZ
Ever since I was a little girl, these popcicles have been my favorite! I love the blue flavored ones the best. They are a good price, not expensive at all! Cons are when you buy them, they aren't frozen yet. So you have to wait a bit for them to freeze. But they are so tasty once they are ready!
Yahira T.
Yahira T.
Whats your favorite?? I don't know why everybody fights for the red one!!!
Hui-Yu Y.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
Does these really taste good? I'm just being very skeptic since they look like flavored water to me >
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Foodie Expert
Do you like to eat them frozen or wait till they get kinda mushy?
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Staten Island, NY
What is the best flavor?
Marisol G.
Marisol G.
Crystal City, TX
What is your favorite flavor?