Fla-Vor-Ice Fruity Flavors Ice Pops
4.80 / 5 based on 3,684 Reviews
- Made with real fruit juice from concentrate
- Freeze 'em & eat 'em
- Pops labeled for individual sale
- Pasteurized for purity and wholesomeness
Top Questions See all 1,804 Q&A
Fla-Vor-Ice Fruity Flavors Ice Pops
- "My kids and the neighborhood kids all play in our yard, so we hand these out on hot summer days and everyone loves them!" in 364 reviews
- "My taste buds have sure matured since i was in grade school, but for the price and fun these are still something I'd enjoy on a hot summer day/ " in 174 reviews
- "These are always really good to have in the freezer because they are really refreshing on days that are really hot in the summer time and its always good for the kids after running around outside also they are really cheap " in 104 reviews
- "Its a fun treat for everyone, with low calories.Great for summer and those hot days.Something many of us grown up with.." in 98 reviews
- "i keep these in my freezer all year round....grandkids are always wanting a quick sweet treat and these are perfect... the tropical flavors are great but my grandkids love the red ones." in 64 reviews
These are such a staple for the summer ! These are so easy to just pop in the freezer , wait a few hours and then have one. These are definitely addictive , I find myself having multiple a day. I think the fruit flavor is really great , a lot better than regular popsicles
I loved this growing up and now my kids love them. They don't cost a lot at all but they do taste really good. Only thing i hated was sometimes when i ate them, the sides of my mouth felt like they've been ripped apart from the plastic rubbing against my mouth. These are great for summer parties or just to have for a treat especially in the summer. Every little kid loves these!
For the pay 2 years when it starts to get warm/hot out I but these popsicles for my boss and they absolutely love them. They are fairly cheap and have many flavors so if you have a little one if highly get these for them.
I’ve loved these since my childhood. There’s nothing better than enjoying one on a hot summer day. My favorite ones are the dark red ones. They’re affordable and delicious. I get them at Walmart because they’re cheap there
These are my childhood and they’re amazing. Not a big fan of the purple, but it’s hard not to eat a bunch in one sitting. One design flaw is the plastic tube is sometimes irritating to the mouth
This is just bringing me back to my childhood. Every summer and even during the winters I would eat these. My favorite ones were the blue and pink ones. I hated when the pointy side would cut my lip!! I remember I would always let the ice melt and then I would drink the cool liquid! Such great memories with these.
I literally fell in love with this product and i wished that I never ran out of it. The packaging was soo cute and I would always buy this product in any store. I also really love the flavoring of this product. The price is affordable for everybody.
One of these boxes lasts such a long time and they're really cheap. I remember having these all the time when I was little. Now we still buy them and in the summer we always have these to cool off. The flavors are all great and you can tell the difference between them all. There's a lot of sugar in them but oh well.
I buy these for my son. He loves popsicles and to keep from buying popsicles all the time I buy this. The box last a couple months. You just put them in the freezer and in about 3-4 hours they’ll be frozen. Can freeze a few at a time. Definitely will be buy again and recommend them to any parent.
I keep these on hand year round, but buy a lot more in the summer! As an adult, I still love them on a summer day. It's a great treat to break up a hot afternoon. My children also love them. They make a great go to when they're sick and need something in their belly too!
Q & A
Whats your favorite?? I don't know why everybody fights for the red one!!!
Does these really taste good? I'm just being very skeptic since they look like flavored water to me >
Do you like to eat them frozen or wait till they get kinda mushy?
What is the best flavor?
What is your favorite flavor?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos