HealthFirst AidFla Orthopedics

by Fla Orthopedics

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! The FLA ProLite Wrist Splint immobilizes the wrist joint. The ProLite splint holds the wrist in place to prevent wrist flexion, extension, rotation, and deviation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fla Orthopedics ProLite Wrist Splint Brace - ProLite Wrist Splint Brace - Right Medium - 22-45022-450MDBLK!
VE-1073139 A.
Helpful for when you're at home or doing something chill. But in work or school is a little bit annoying (but I think that's the point: keeping your wrist quiet).
katina H.
I had to wear this for a Lil while when I hurt my wrist, and for me it was uncomfortable and was sticking me making my wrist ache even more.
Tiff H.
This has helped my mother a lot. With her desk job in front of a computer for years, this has been most helpful and beneficial for her
Nelly C.
castro valley
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this from time to time when my wrist is hurting I sleep over night with it and I feel like it helps a lot
val D.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This helped a great deal with my carpal tunal. my mom swears by it. definitely a great investment!
Joanne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have one of these and I fine that it's only helpful at night when I'm in bed. during the day it was just in my way. but over it helped.
Pandora K.
Brussels
I had to use this product as a teenager and I found it super at the time. A couple of weeks ago I had to buy a new one as the problem appeared again and I still like it!

Looking for your answer?