BY FLA ORTHOPEDICS

• Can this be used as a waist trainer? 1 Answers
  • Is the velcro on the product durable? where can I buy this product?1 Answers
Fla Orthopedics Florida Orthopedics Soft Form Lumbar Sacral Support with Flexible Stays, Beige 11" H - Large 37-40"
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My mom has this for her back problems. She has doing the same job for a little over 40 years now and her job entails sitting down at her desk for at least 3/4 of a workday. That is a lot of pressure & bad posture on anyone's back. After probably about 30 years she finally found a back brace that actually worked. So for the past 12 years now she has been using Florida Orth. back brace. She picked it up at the Christmas Tree Ship none the less and was amazed when after a few days of wearing it on & off, her back began feeling better. It holds everything in place correctly, where it should be, without being too tight and making markings on your skin.
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I suffer from bad back pain. I was wearing this support for a while during the day. It was extremely comfortable under or above my clothes and didn't bother me throughout the day. It was so comfortable that I could wear it to sleep sometimes.
Kathryn V.
Springfield , IL
An awesome product not only to help with everyday back support but I use it to workout and help with my back support during deadlifts and squats :)
Jennifer G.
For anyone that works all day standing and lifting wig lower back pain this might just be your solution works wonders for back support
yesenia c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This gives such good Back support and it also reminds me of a waist trainer
Sojila P.
I was using this during my post pregnancy recovery time . It was helping me to get back my original belly size . It was a good support for my back too . Good product .
Lizette F.
CORONA, CA
Is the velcro on the product durable? where can I buy this product?
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Can this be used as a waist trainer?