FIZZY TUB COLORS

by sesame street bath

Create fun colors in the tub with Sesame Street Fizzy Tub Colors! Color an entire bath with just one fizzing tablet or learn to mix colors by adding additional tablets. The tablets now features letters A, B & C to encourage letter recognition and discussions about letters and sounds while playing in the tub.

Where can you find these??
Does anyone have problems with your child(ren) being allergic to these? These are the only thing different that I can think of that we are using and my son is pealing on his hand and other places.
How long does this tub typically last? How many tabs do you use each bath?
Start your review of FIZZY TUB COLORS!
Paragould, AR
1,455 reviews
FIZZY TUB COLORS uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've bought these for my toddler for over a year and she absolutely loves creating different water colors with these! Blue and red make purple, blue and yellow make green, etc... It makes it fun for your little one to learn their colors.
Fayetteville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
These are awesome and my kids love them! I usually use 3-4 tablets per bath so the colors show up brighter! Totally affordable and definitely met my expectations! I will keep buying these for sure!
Independence, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My 4 year old loved these, i think they are great too! I was worried when i first bought them that they would stain my tub but they haven’t (thank god). They are good for helping teach colors and what happens to colors when you mix them as well while they are getting clean at the same time. :)
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
FIZZY TUB COLORS uploaded by jameson M.
Purchased at: Target
These are such a fun way to teach colors in the bath tub. One tablet really does change the water to a nice brightness. We usually use two and talk about mixing colors. Here we’re mixing green.
Plymouth , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter is obsessed with these! They truly are a good way to get your child in the tub if they aren't the fondest of taking baths! They come in a decent sized tube with a screw on lid. They come with 3 different colors: red, yellow and blue (although the red ones look more purple when in the jar, but they dissolve red in the water). I also like that the yellow ones all have the letter "A", the blue ones have the letter "B" and the red have the letter "c". When we put them in the water, we like to mix the water around and watch them dissolve. They fully dissolve fairly quickly (maybe 1 minute max). These are really great for learning how to mix colors. My daughter is 4 and she now can tell me which colors make green, purple, orange and also brown (when she throws in like 5 of them when I turn my back for 3 seconds). Initially I was afraid these were going to stain my bathtub, but I have not had that problem yet (and we have a while ceramic tub), no matter how many she puts in the water. They're so gentle and do not irritate her skin at all. My daughter isn't one for drinking the bath tub water (most of the time) so I can't speak to that aspect of them at all. Overall, this is an extremely good product for making bathtime a bit more enjoyable for your little ones without having to worry whether or not your tub is going to get completely ruined! I highly recommend this product and we will continue to purchase! I don't even think my daughter will take a bath without these anymore!
Lock Haven, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
FIZZY TUB COLORS uploaded by Davina H.
My son loves these so much. He WILL NOT get a bath without them. Every time we come in the bathroom for a bath he asks for these. So it’s definitely a good way to get your child to take a bath.. The price is affordable and worth it, these will last you a LONG while. 150 count. We use 2 tablets. You don’t need to use 2, 1 works just as great. Just not AS vibrant. He enjoys making new colors out of them. He’ll pick out his 2 colors and walk over to the bath and drop them right in. Sometimes they’re 2 of the same making the colors more intense or he’ll grab 2 different colors to make a new color. It’s a good way of teaching too. Learning colors and what colors make other colors. These tablets don’t have a smell to them and DOESN’T STAIN YOUR TUB! That was a concern of my husbands. He didn’t want to use them because he didn’t want a stained tub. No need to worry about that. It goes right down the drain with the water, with mo residue behind. I’d say we’re both satisfied with this product. I’m happy my child wants to bath and he’s happy the water fizzes and changes pretty colors. I’d buy again and recommend to all mommies and daddies!
Durant, OK
FIZZY TUB COLORS uploaded by Sian S.
These are cool for children! They fizz and change the color of the bath. My kids love the fun colors and learning to mix colors in the bath. They aren't as expensive as a LUSH Twilight Bath Bomb and they don't have cool prizes inside. But it has a great quantity and last awhile and at a great affordable price! Don't get me wrong! Bath bombs are fun to get every once in awhile. But with these the kids can enjoy he experience more than once!
blue hill, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
FIZZY TUB COLORS uploaded by Shawna T.
These are a must for anyone with little kids! My boys love to drop the colors in and watch them fizz. They usually take turns with the choosing of colors. It's a great way to teach them colors too! We used these last night to make a 'blackish' looking color and added glow sticks for a glow bath! They loved turning the lights out and playing!
Sacramento, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these for my kids and they absolutely love them. Whenever they take a bath they choose 2-3 tablets to put in. They like watching the water change colors. It comes with red, blue and yellow tabs. You can mix to make the other colors. They are fragrance free also which is great. Son(8) Daughter(2)
Bloomington, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves these. They are suoer colorful. These works great the only thing is that we wish there were more colors but she loves mixing colors to create new colors. I can always intice her with a bath as long as there are these color tablets!