BY FIZZION

This eco-friendly product harnesses the natural cleaning power of CO2 to attack the bacteria that cause pet-related stains and odors, eliminating them at the source. Safe for use around children and pets. Available: Bottle with 2-Pack Refill, 2-Pack Refill. see more...

Review (1)
Raven W.
Mableton, GA
We have a cat with a pee problem. I had already tried the inexpensive "home remedies" for trying to get the urine smell out of the carpet, but they didn't seem to work. So, I broke down and purchased this, because Jackson Galaxy raved about how well it worked.

It's not cheap. I paid about $20 plus shipping for the product listed here - the bottle with two tablets. So I really expected it to work. When it arrived, I mixed it up double-strength per the directions and went to work. I saturated the area, blocked it off from the cat, and let it sit for a few days. Enzyme cleaners need time to work.

I checked it four days later. I could *still* smell cat pee! I had used the entire contents of the bottle on that one area, and as far as I could tell it had done nothing. So I contacted the company. They were not nice to deal with. They basically told me I hadn't used it correctly because their product always worked. Well, not this time it didn't!

No, I do not recommend this. Not at all. There are cheaper products out there that do work a bit better (cat pee is an impossible thing to remove from anything though), like Nature's Miracle.