Fizz & Bubble Watermelon Lip Scrub uploaded by Brandy D.Fizz & Bubble Watermelon Lip Scrub uploaded by Nicole F.

BY FIZZ & BUBBLE

A burst of sunshine captured in a simple little jar, this Watermelon Lip Scrub is a beautifying gloss that will make your lips pop with summery, fruity bliss! Boosted with essential  healing oils, richly formulated and purely fun!

• The perfect moisturizer for your lips, each Lip Scrub exfoliates and restores through the power of Vitamin E, Avocado Oil and Shea Butter!
  • To use, apply a pinch of the Scrub to your lips for that perfectly bright smile!

Fizz & Bubble Watermelon Lip Scrub
  • "I love this product make your lips soft and even taste good I was surprised when the direction say LICK IT OFF! I’ve already bought of them cause I get dry lips a lot gotta keep them moisturized!" in 3 reviews
Jessica A.
I love these! Some lip scrubs get pricey, so when I don’t make my own, I like to pick up one of these. They come in so many yummy smelling flavors! I’ve only ever owned Mint Mojito, but I’ve had my eye on Cherry Slush! The sugar in the scrub is more loose. There’s not really a moisturizing base kinda holding it together, but the sugar does stay compact in the pot. It’s when you dip your finger in it starts to crumble, but it’s not a dealbreaker to me. It exfoliates my lips so I’m happy. Just apply a balm afterward!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the best lip scrub I have ever used! I got rid of my Jeffree star scrub, my pout mud lip scrub as well as my lush and elf ones and am never buying anything else again! This makes your lips so smooth and soft, gets rid of any dry flaky skin and heals all the gross winter lip sorrows! It’s super affordable, lasts a long time and it smells good and is safe to lick off if that’s your thing! I buy this for all my friends and we always use when we do home spa day and everyone always loves it!
Melissa C.
Jasper, AL
It's okay. It smells really great and...kinda tastes good too, but it doesn't feel like it does as well as my Seraphine Botanicals sugar scrub. I'll use it, but would not be likely to buy it again.
Brandy D.
Not only does does this smell like a hot summer day at a picnic eating watermelon but it tastes like it too! This is my 3rd jar of this stuff and the bubble gum flavor is amazing as well. Super effective lip scrub. Only around $8 You can get them at Ulta! Close dupe to Jeffree Star Velour Lip Scrub
Nicole S.
Etowah, TN
I like this. It left my lips very soft. I couldn’t use much cause it got every where. I put on a coconut oil lip balm right after and they were silky smooth all the way until the next morning. I got this for free by redeeming my charms on boxycharm.
Errin M.
Fort Worth
Amanda W.
Deltona
I’ve tried many sugar based lip scrubs and this one has to be my least favorite. I love the watermelon scent which is why I gave it a two star, but the product was so dry and chalky right upon opening it. I plan on adding a beauty oil to hopefully help but I wouldn’t spend the money on it again. Fizz & Bubble Watermelon Lip Scrub
Brianna M.
Brandon , MS
This is so good for getting the dead skin off your lips. I use this and the glossier balm dotcom. The scrub smells and taste amazing. It doesn’t irritate my skin and has so much product in it. Because I don’t use that much scrub when I use it on my lips, this is going to last a while.
Carrie Beth H.
Fayetteville, GA
I have not used the watermelon but I have the seraphine botanicals lemon scrub and omg it is the lip scrub I've ever used not only does it smell soooooo yummy it leaves my lips silky smooth.
Wynter R.
Wethersfield
tastes amazing! every now and then i still runs small little dry patches on my lips, but then i just use a little more scrub
Nicole F.
Fizz & Bubble Watermelon Lip Scrub anyone try this and instantly make your lips bleed? Ouch

back