Fizz & Bubble Cupcake Bath Fizzy uploaded by Kim P.

BY FIZZ & BUBBLE

Fizz & Bubble - Bubble Bath Cupcake

• Anyone else love the packaging ?1 Answers
  • Are these as good as the Lush bath bombs? 1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in Ulta I believe & was wondering if i...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Adrie M.
I didn't get the Lavender one! I got the buttercream for Christmas! I haven't used it yet, but as far as smell goes, it smells pretty good! Like vanilla cake and frosting! But the scent is a little too subtle for the price! The bath bomb is cute! But I wish the scent was stronger. I'm hoping it'll be stronger in the bath! I'll update once I use it! đź’—
Racheal W.
This bath fizzy works okay. It smells super nice and it's so cute being packaged like a cupcake. But it doesn't quite fizz for that long. I prefer the super fuzzy bath bombs! Prob would buy again if on clearance :)
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Putting this on my face felt great and I thought it would make a difference on my skin but sadly I didn't not notice a difference in my spots. I love everything murad so I was surprised.
Magellan T.
Benbrook, TX
Left my skin feeling like there was a coat of soap on it.. won't buy these again even though they are cute!
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
really didn't do much. Just fizzed. Didn't create bubbles, didn't change the color of the water or anything. The packaging is cute and it smelled nice but I would rather spend the extra bucks at lush and get to use it more than once.
Fizzed very nicely in the tub. Made my skin very soft had good color combo. Did not leave rim on bath tube. A very fast fizzer.
tonya t.
Ranburne, AL
It smells really good. I would buy this product again. But not fizzy enough. Need more than one per bath.
Amber D.
Parsippany, NJ
Not a bad bath fizzy.. the fragrance bothers my eczema a bit but for people that don't have that issue it's decent
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
I hated this. It's all hype. It isn't anything like the packaging says. It stained my skin and left my skin feeling nasty. It's harsh and shouldn't be used with children. I waste sky money and I'm never buying this again.
Jessica S.
Brazoria, TX
I feel like the smell wasn't strong enough and the fizzes or a little light. I would like to see a more intense smell and possibly a better packaging the cupcake is cute but the clear package around it is not appeasing or pretty for the product itself
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
I have used a lot of these types of products from other companies and winner how these work.. the packaging if absolutely adorable
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these as good as the Lush bath bombs?
Tiffany I.
Tampa, FL
I've seen this product in Ulta I believe & was wondering if it compares to the LUSH products?
Tiffany A.
How good is this product? Are there bubbles?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Anyone else love the packaging ?