Fizz & Bubble Cupcake Bath Fizzy uploaded by Tammy R.Fizz & Bubble Cupcake Bath Fizzy uploaded by Kim P.

BY FIZZ & BUBBLE

Fizz & Bubble - Bubble Bath Cupcake

• Anyone else love the packaging ?1 Answers
  • Are these as good as the Lush bath bombs? 1 Answers
  • I've seen this product in Ulta I believe & was wonder...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Meghan G.
Adrian, MI
I did not buy the lavender cupcake one, But I did buy the Rainbow sherbet one as a gift for a friend, who happened to also let me watch it Via Snapchat. The fizz on this was okay, give that the cupcake was 10$, I was expecting a little more fizz. It did tint her bath water slightly, but not enough to make a mess or stain, which is always a plus too. She did say the smell was heavenly as well. I thought it smelled good as well when I bought the product, it wasn't too heavy of a smell either. I would definitely buy one for myself to try as soon as I get a tub, but I think it will be a special treat, rather than a monthly expense.
Kimberly R.
I love this lavender bathfizzy!! After my daughter was born 28yrs ago I discovered lavender as a relaxing aroma and since then I have used it in every way I could possibly use it! I also give lavender products to my friends and family as gifts for Christmas and other occasions. When my granddaughter was born 2yrs ago I filled a huge basket with nothing but lavender baby wash for my daughters baby shower and she loves it! She won't use anything else!!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Review for: Fizz & Bubble Bubble Bath Cupcake more...
I received this as a gift one year for Christmas and I have been obsessed ever since. These can be purchased at Ulta for around 6$. They are very fizzy and they smelled terrific! I would purchase again, these are such great bath bombs for when you need a pamper sesh!
Jessica S.
Brazoria, TX
I feel like the smell wasn't strong enough and the fizzes or a little light. I would like to see a more intense smell and possibly a better packaging the cupcake is cute but the clear package around it is not appeasing or pretty for the product itself
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
really didn't do much. Just fizzed. Didn't create bubbles, didn't change the color of the water or anything. The packaging is cute and it smelled nice but I would rather spend the extra bucks at lush and get to use it more than once.
Racheal W.
This bath fizzy works okay. It smells super nice and it's so cute being packaged like a cupcake. But it doesn't quite fizz for that long. I prefer the super fuzzy bath bombs! Prob would buy again if on clearance :)
Tammy R.
Review for: Fizz & Bubble Bubble Bath Cupcake more...
I don't usually buy this type of stuff but it was a treat for my little one. It provides good bathtime play fun that doesn't make the tub oily and fizzes wonderfully. Personally, it's a bit steep in price for my taste, but as I said, it was a treat.
Adrie M.
I didn't get the Lavender one! I got the buttercream for Christmas! I haven't used it yet, but as far as smell goes, it smells pretty good! Like vanilla cake and frosting! But the scent is a little too subtle for the price! The bath bomb is cute! But I wish the scent was stronger. I'm hoping it'll be stronger in the bath! I'll update once I use it! ūüíó
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
I hated this. It's all hype. It isn't anything like the packaging says. It stained my skin and left my skin feeling nasty. It's harsh and shouldn't be used with children. I waste sky money and I'm never buying this again.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
Putting this on my face felt great and I thought it would make a difference on my skin but sadly I didn't not notice a difference in my spots. I love everything murad so I was surprised.
Tiffany A.
How good is this product? Are there bubbles?
Tiffany I.
Tampa, FL
I've seen this product in Ulta I believe & was wondering if it compares to the LUSH products?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Are these as good as the Lush bath bombs?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , OK
Anyone else love the packaging ?
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
I have used a lot of these types of products from other companies and winner how these work.. the packaging if absolutely adorable