Fixodent Extra Hold uploaded by veronica f.

BY FIXODENT

Fixodent Extra Hold guarantees a strong, thin airtight seal so you can laugh, talk, eat and drink with confidence. see more...

veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by this I've used a ton of other gels foams strips and none work like this it hold all day and it's super easy to use cleans up well and no nasty dripping
Geraldine G.
Thank goodness for this product it works so much better than that "other brand". it really holds and helps my dentures stay in place. I can leave them in sometimes up to 12 hours. Really good with 3 kids and not much time to worry about your teeth falling out all the time.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
I love this product. I have been wearing dentures for years and would not be without Fixodent Extra Hold. I never have to worry about dentures coming loose no matter what I eat.
Tata C.
Saint Paul, MN
This products is a holy grail for my grandma. Sh esays that it holds her dentures all day long until she takes them out.
Donata S.
Tomkins Cove, NY
My Mom swears that this is the best product ever. She used some other brands before but she's using Fixodent in 100%.
somer c.
My grandmother uses this daily, I have never noticed her using anything other than fixodent
Sydney F.
Coral Springs, FL
My great grandma absolutely loves this brand! She has used so many before!