Fixodent Cushion Grip Thermoplastic Denture Adhesive, 1-Ounce Tubes (PACK OF 2) uploaded by CeCe C.

BY FIXODENT #11 in Denture Care

• I've been looking for a good denture adhesive haven't see...6 Answers
Mary L.
My, i used this stuff for years and years until the price became outrageously expensive. With some research and learning how to use this computer, i have found similar products that i have tried both. one is from japan, which is not quite like this stuff and has a tingle, price is kinda high for such a small tube and shipping takes to long. Then there's a new company Comfort Lining very very close to cushion grip, just doesn't last as long as cushion grip once did. But the comfort part in the comfort grip is astounding to my gums. The cleanliness to it is also effortless.
CeCe C.
Comfort Lining thermoplastic denture adhesive is a good Replacement for Cushion Grip users. They sell all over and website too.  www comfort lining. Com

danielle p.
Bellefontaine, OH
I have a partial and it is right in the front so it is important that it stays put this product helps it do just that. It keeps food out and forms a pretty good seal.I would recommend it to others.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My aunt always struggled with ill fitting dentures but once we found this brand she really like that it cushioned the space between the dentures and gum and she never had a problem with food getting in that space.
Cushion grip is expired no longer sold. Only thing close enough to this brand is comfort lining thermoplastic denture adhesive.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Mom uses this, and really likes it. No worries of teeth being "secure"... comfortable on her gums. All in all, great product.
Wow where can I find this? I was gifted this and i cant even remember which friend gifted it to me...
This is FANTASTIC.
Jess W.
My grandma said she uses this . and recommend this brand from most. Doesn't seem to have any issues
Doaa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It is an amazing product <3 It is very effective and I can't sleep without it <3 it feels you are very clean and fresh .
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
I've been looking for a good denture adhesive haven't seen this fixodent where can I find this one I have a hard time keeping my dentures secure thanks