BY FIXODENT #10 in Denture Care

• I've been looking for a good denture adhesive haven't seen this fix...6 Answers
Francisca M.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My aunt always struggled with ill fitting dentures but once we found this brand she really like that it cushioned the space between the dentures and gum and she never had a problem with food getting in that space.
danielle p.
danielle p.
Bellefontaine, OH
I have a partial and it is right in the front so it is important that it stays put this product helps it do just that. It keeps food out and forms a pretty good seal.I would recommend it to others.
Jess W.
Jess W.
My grandma said she uses this . and recommend this brand from most. Doesn't seem to have any issues
Cushion grip is expired no longer sold. Only thing close enough to this brand is comfort lining thermoplastic denture adhesive.
Kristina W.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
Mom uses this, and really likes it. No worries of teeth being "secure"... comfortable on her gums. All in all, great product.
darleen r.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
I've been looking for a good denture adhesive haven't seen this fixodent where can I find this one I have a hard time keeping my dentures secure thanks