Personal CareOral CareDenturesFixodent
Complete Denture Convenience Kit Box

Fixodent Complete Denture Convenience Kit Box

by Fixodent

Fixodent Original Complete denture adhesive's unique seal delivers denture care that's comfortable, and delivers a strong, long-lasting hold. Original dental cream is formulated to help prevent gum soreness* and provide an improved denture fit*, allowing you to smile confidently, all day long! Your breath is fresh and smile is assured when you use Fixodent Antibacterial Denture Cleanser plus Scope Ingredients. Its deep-cleaning formula provides optimal denture care by killing 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria while helping to remove stains. Plus, it provides the freshness of Scope mouthwash so you always feel clean and confident. From denture adhesives to denture cleansers, Fixodent gives you denture care confidence. If you're one of the 33 million people of all ages and walks of life who have dentures, Fixodent can help you to face each day with confidence. The power of the #1 dentist recommended denture adhesive brand (data on file) combined with the deep-cleaning formula of Fixodent's denture cleanser in one convenient kit makes it easier to put your best smile forward.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fixodent Complete Denture Convenience Kit Box!
louisiana
I love this brand holds my dentures in place all day long I can eat whatever I want without haveing to worry about them coming loose
Both my parents use this..the glue works good and keeps their teeth in place with no mess or bad taste!
Stafford, VA
Fixadent Original is the denture adhesive that I purchase regularly and use daily. Gives me confident hold and does not leave a bad taste in my mouth. The cleanser is great and when soaking removes any left over residue from the adhesive.

Looking for your answer?