Five Sugar Free Gum, Ascent, 10 ea uploaded by Brianna K.

BY FIVE

An Escalating Wintermint 35% Fewer Calories Than Sugared Gum 2 Natural Artificial Flavors Calorie content of this size of piece has been reduced from 8 to 5 calories. Contains 10 packs Questions or Comments? see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anna K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite brand for getting gum. This brand gum has a really strong mint flavor which I really like. I wish these prices were lower because it is more expensive than other gums. I rarely get them.
Kristy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite gum, and my favorite 5 gum. I love the flavor and it never seems to get old. Whenever I have bad breath, I just pop one of these in and I'm good for a few hours. I wish they would've had this flavor years ago because I could've definitely used it.
Audrey B.
this is my go-to gum! i love the flavor and the fact that it's sugar free makes it even better! i'm always chewing gum to help me concentrate and this one has a very long lasting flavor and nice texture!
Nunu P.
Little Ferry, NJ
My favorite gum! The flavor is minty and very long lasting compared to any other gum. When I run out of this gum and don't have a back up and am left to buy another brand of gum, I feel bummed!! That's how good this gum is :)
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
Love these gums so good. Long lasting keep my mouth refreshed for hours. I recommend them they have good refreshing flavor i get my packs of gums at costco & target so good very affordable.
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
This is my favorite gum on the shelves to date! I love the flavor, the packaging, and how long it lasts! Don't pass it up!
Nikki E.
Surprise , Az
5 Cobalt is my #1 go to gum. I have yet to try this one though, but I love 5 gum, so I'm sure I will try it very soon!
Alyssa V.
This is THE best gum! It keeps its flavor for much longer than any other gum I've tried! This is my new go- to gum!
Brianna K.
My favorite wrigleys mint gum, great long lasting minty flavor. I always have a pack in my purse.
Ashley G.
This gum is my absolute favorite, holds it flavor long and has a great taste!
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
What's your favorite flavor of 5 Gum?
Kristy C.
Does this gum taste sweet to anyone else?