BY FIVE STAR(R) WIREBOUND COLLEGE RULE

• Do you recommend getting one subject or four subject notebooks?10 Answers
  • I really like this brand but it's kinda expensive:(5 Answers
  • How much is this notebook?3 Answers
Five Star® Wirebound College Rule Notebook
  • "These are great notebooks and essential for school whether it be high school or college classes, wide range of colors.The front cover is durable and wont tear off easily." in 36 reviews
  • "Very durable because of the plastic cover, BUT if you aren't very hard on your notebooks, don't spend the extra few dollars." in 22 reviews
  • "Use these all throughout high school for each one of my classes and I use to write the class name on the first of it to write the class notes this is a good quality notebook for a very good price " in 19 reviews
  • "These notebooks work break but there are cheaper brands that you can trust not to fall apart before the end of the year." in 17 reviews
  • "They are more expensive than brands like Mead, but the paper is thicker, the pages tear out easier, and the plastic covers protect the notebook well." in 17 reviews
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
I love these notebooks! I am a college student who has completed a BS and currently in medical school. I love this product because I can bring one notebook per day if I organize my notes properly. Most notebooks fold, bend, and the paper gets bunched up very easily but with this product I never find wrinkles in my pages and love the durability of this notebook. I would highly recommend this product.
Emily G.
Greenville, IL
These are my absolute favorite notebooks to use for my college semesters. They always hold a good amount of paper, and it's rare that I need to buy another one because I've run out of paper. The lines on the pages are not too dark and are light enough where you can clearly see the writing. I wish they were just a tad bit cheaper, but I will keep buying them for the quality they give.
Meg B.
Love these notebooks for taking notes in. I am a college student who loves to stay organized and make one notebook for each class. These papers are thick enough that pens don't bleed through, and are easy to rip out if I need to take a page from the notebook. I just wish they were a little cheaper, that is why I gave it 4/5 stars.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
As a college studen I have used these every years since I was in middle school because the plastic type front makes these spirals much more sturdy than their cheaper versions. I usually have 2/3 laying around my house and room. And another 2 or 3 small ones in my car for if I need to jott something down really quick
Sandy V.
This is the only notebook I will use. The paper quality is great and I'm able to take my notes effectively. There are so many different colors to choose from so I have a different color for each subject. As a college student, I recommend this brand because it's made of high quality paper.
Renae V.
I'll never use another notebook brand again. The paper is such high quality and easy to tear out if needed. It's thick enough so that pens don't bleed through. I love the size too because I can fit more notes in. I use the three subject ones and they are perfect for college!
Sydney N.
These are the notebooks that I prefer. They're usually a little more expensive but it's because they're way better. They hold up really well because of the sturdy cover and it comes with a lot of paper depending on which size you choose. They come in a lot of cute colors too!
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
If you are serious about your organized note taking these are a must have notebook for class. Five star is amazingly durable no matter the amount of writing in or on them and can take the pressure of text books on top of the. Without the cover coming loose.
Priscilla G.
I love these notebooks. They are so sturdy and durable. I love the paper and how the lines are structured. I use them for school as I am a college student and I find them to be a bit pricey, but when shopping school sales they are for sure affordable!
Brooke P.
Modesto, CA
I buy these semester after semester. My go to notebook for all of my classes. I love the quality of this notebook, and that I can write in pen without it bleeding through to the other side. I would recommend to all college students
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
Do you prefer the harder plastic type covers or the paper like covers?
Samantha M.
Where have you found the best deals on these notebooks?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite color of the plastic cover?
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
What is your favorite color? I like the teal one!
Reva S.
Nowata, OK
Is this the best brand for a notebook?