BY FIVE STAR(R) WIREBOUND COLLEGE RULE

• Do you recommend getting one subject or four subject notebooks?9 Answers
  • I really like this brand but it's kinda expensive:(4 Answers
  • How much is this notebook?2 Answers
Five Star® Wirebound College Rule Notebook
  • "These are great notebooks and essential for school whether it be high school or college classes, wide range of colors.The front cover is durable and wont tear off easily." in 36 reviews
  • "Very durable because of the plastic cover, BUT if you aren't very hard on your notebooks, don't spend the extra few dollars." in 22 reviews
  • "Use these all throughout high school for each one of my classes and I use to write the class name on the first of it to write the class notes this is a good quality notebook for a very good price " in 19 reviews
  • "These notebooks work break but there are cheaper brands that you can trust not to fall apart before the end of the year." in 17 reviews
  • "They are more expensive than brands like Mead, but the paper is thicker, the pages tear out easier, and the plastic covers protect the notebook well." in 17 reviews
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
I always purchase these notebooks for writing in school with. They usually can last the whole year for semester and depending on the class sometimes I can fit multiple subjects in one. There are a lot of different colors you can choose from, and they sell them at almost any store it averages around $5 which can be pretty pricey but if you catch it on deal you can be lucky enough to find it for 3.
Priscilla G.
I love these notebooks. They are so sturdy and durable. I love the paper and how the lines are structured. I use them for school as I am a college student and I find them to be a bit pricey, but when shopping school sales they are for sure affordable!
Maggie Z.
York
I prefer this notebook over any other. I bought a bunch of them for school, and it's nice because they come in so many different colors. The quality of the paper is good, it's thick and ink won't leak through as easily as some notebooks. I also like how the notebook seems to be slightly wider than normal notebooks are. The covers are also made of a thicker material, so they're protected more.
Danielle B.
Ormond Beach, FL
When I was in school, Five Star was a very high-quality brand that became one of my favorites for taking notes and storing loose-leaf papers all in one place. They lasted me all year and I did not have to switch notebooks at all during the school semester.
bryan v.
Doral, FL
This 6 Pack of Spiral Notebooks is a steal for back-to-school shopping. I only have one child who's in 7th Grade, so sometimes those school supply lists are a pain because the only way to cheap it reasonable is to buy in bulk. Thankfully, my kid doesn't care about name brands at all, *but thinks it's cool when we buy them*, but this 6 pack is really a much better deal than the other bulk paper deals on Amazon primarily because:*** You get 6 Notebooks that are all awesome colors suitable for boys, girls, women, men, etc and they have double-pockets in both the back and front of the Notebooks for extra storage for students (or yourself)***They are fully lined, very thick, and the covers are not paper. They are the water-resistant plastic covers and also fit right into 3-Ring binders of any size, easily.***The price is fantastic for 6 of these. And if you only have one student or two students, there's extra Notebooks left over for us adults (I don't know about you, but I need at least 2 or 3 Notebooks around the house for notes and lists)***They are good quality and durable and last a long time compared to buying "other" brands or buying them individually. I've seen them as high as $5.50 for one notebook even as an "add on" item (only available if you spend $50 total on your order).I really love these and so does my son. I was able to easily cover all of his teachers' requirements for lined paper Notebooks as well as keeping 2 of them for at home. You can't beat the built in pockets and flexible, plastic covers that are so much better for being beaten up at school or work. And for once, every color in the group is fantastic. I kept the White and Pink for at home and my son has the rest for his classes. Definitely grab this 6-Pack while you can. Cardboard, cheapie Notebooks just don't cut it for lasting in backpacks and binders and these have the extra storage and quality covers, too. One of the best Amazon deals I've found on branded, bulk notebooks (and I spend probably 8 hours shopping for each item on his school list). Snag them while you can!
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
I love five star notebooks they are my favorite. The quality is better than the other brands out there. This was the only brand I would ever purchase for school.
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Cheap and there’s a variety of colors. Great for any student in any grade. Doesn’t fall apart easily either. Can be found at any store like Walmart, Walgreens and even your local grocery store
Brandy D.
Sometimes it seems like paper is a thing of the past but a good notebook is a thing that I like to keep around for my old school list making. Sometimes making a list in my phone is just not the same as writing with a pen to paper! I love a good spiral notebook. These are always a good value.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Five Star Brand makes very High quality school supplies! Their Five Star Wirebound College Rule Notebook is absolutely perfect for taking notes! The wirebound is made of a high quality metal so it doesnt snag or unwind! The paper is thick and has nice lines. I personally only use Five Star Notebooks! They are my fvorite!
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
This is a product I think a lot of people are drawn to because of the brand. The plastic outer covers are nice, they're durable and to an extent would protect your pages and notes from damage if anything spills on top (to an extent). The pages themselves are alright. They seem to be of average quality or maybe just a little bit better. Overall, it's a well known product, also known to be reliable and have many different colors if you wanted to try to color code your subjects/courses. To be quite fair, the price is considerably higher compared to some others....and it's pretty much for the same function of note taking. If they were on a slightly lower price range, they would be 100% perfect.
Rachel F.
Elyria, OH
Do you prefer the harder plastic type covers or the paper like covers?
Samantha M.
Where have you found the best deals on these notebooks?
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
What is your favorite color of the plastic cover?
Reva S.
Nowata, OK
Is this the best brand for a notebook?
Lauren D.
Saint Charles, IL
What is your favorite color? I like the teal one!