Five Star® Trend Wirebound College Ruled Notebook - 3 Subject (06050) - Five Star Notebooks

BY FIVE STAR

The Functionality You Need With The Expressiveness You Crave In A Five Star? Trend Notebook. Available In A Variety Of Trendy, Front Cover Colors, Plus Water-Resistant For Durability. see more...

Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Had these when i was in school and even when I am no longer in school, I still use these notebooks. The paper is smooth and durable enough that the they don't easily tear. They are huge and have plenty of room for your writing needs. I love that they have dividers in them as well for when you are working on multiple subjects. i highly recommend these.
Kacie R.
Orlando, Florida
Alright so I'm a college student at Salisbury University in Maryland. I love these notebooks because they're bigger than normal notebooks obviously. I use them for my writing (which is my biggest hobby). I have so many lying around my dorm. I swear by these notebooks!