Business & IndustrialOfficeFive Star
Tabbed Pocket Dividers 3 Pack - Education Organization Supplies

Five Star Tabbed Pocket Dividers 3 Pack - Education Organization Supplies

by Five Star

#10 in Office

These Pocket Dividers Are The Perfect Addition To Your Notebook Or Binder To Help Keep You Organized Throughout The Year. Each Divider Has Tabs For Dividing By Subject And A Clearview Pocket To Hold Loose Papers. Plus, They?Re Made Of Durable Materials That Will Last All Year Long.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Five Star Tabbed Pocket Dividers 3 Pack - Education Organization Supplies!
Rachel S.
Perfectly perfect for what it's designed for! Great for notes and great for staying organized during busy times, school, work, and much more! I love most of the five star products!
Sharlene L.
Tamarac, FL
This really is an organization piece for anyone going to school, uni or owners a small or large business. Keeps everything in its place and helps keeping you neat and we'll organized and prepared.
Michelle B.
Uniontown, OH
Overall I really loved this notebook, for college I was able to take 3 classes and keep extremely organized with my notes and additional paperwork that was handed out. For the price I do think it's a tad bit expensive but it is well worth the money to me because it helps keep my busy my organized.
Claire N.
First semester for college, perfect notebooks especially since the notes I take are too long and too much!
anna M.
This is perfect for my teenage and college children. This notebook helps with keeping the student organized due to the dividers for the different classes. My kids love them.
Amy S.
Dobson, NC
I like this not book very handy I go to college so very useful no issues not to expensive good price. Like different colors also.
Christina C.
Norcross, GA
Nice notebook but doesn't fit in a small bookbag but it is a great notebook for taking notes in school. They have either wide or college ruled lines.
Elizabeth D.
PA
Works wonderful for keeping your notes organized. I only use it for one class but its so worth it to keep my sane. I like having the dividers to keep my stuff neat. Its such a help. Paper doesn't seem to bleed with highlights that it marks up the next page. Would recommend.
Jackie G.
I love using these for school! Very reliable. I highly recommend this to everyone. No complaints here :)
Linda C.
Hagerstown, MD
I am a notebook đź““ addict. I write everything from training notes to meeting notes. I used to use these when still in school but they work great well beyond that. I've always been a fan since touring the plant as a very young child. I got my first freebie there.

Looking for your answer?