BY FIVE

New Pack. Cobalt...A Refreshing Peppermint. Sugarfree Gum. Natural & Artificial Flavors 30% Fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 6 to 4 calories. 24 - Six-Piece Packages ~ Total 144 Pieces 1-800-WRIGLEY. see more...

Five Mini Micro Pack (Pack of 24)
  • "I think that the mini would be more effective if it was literally a half stick of the full size gum." in 3 reviews
  • "It last a long time and i love the mint flavor!" in 3 reviews
  • "this is the type of gum you chew when you want a mouth full of flavor that makes your mouth water as you chew and it lasts forever seriously i buy this brand and only this brand im addicted to this gum. " in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend." in 1 review
valarie t.
Hesperia, CA
5 gum is my go too gum! this is the type of gum you chew when you want a mouth full of flavor that makes your mouth water as you chew and it lasts forever seriously i buy this brand and only this brand I'm addicted to this gum.
Laura C.
Trenton, MI
5 gum is my favorite. It's the only gum I purchase. I also love the packaging. Gum no longer falls out and all over the bottom of my purse thanks to the innovative and cute packaging.
Kasey S.
Tacoma, WA
I love the 5 gum products. Although I thought the mini would be much less effective, since it is smaller, it lasts almost as long as a regular piece! Also, it's in the cute little packaging, so... hard to resist.
Markita L.
San Bernardino, CA
My preference for the gum is the normal sized ones, however the mini packs come in handy for a person who doesn't chew gum a lot and only needs a few pieces and not a large pack.
Stephanie G.
The mini packs are stupid in my opinion. They are not worth the price. Just buy a regular pack of gum! It's very wasteful from a packaging standpoint as well.
Ashley B.
I absolutely love the mini packs of Five gum. I can always keep a pack in a small purse and I honestly just love mini products! They are too cute to not love.
latosha s.
Buffalo, NY
Yes 5 stars. My Favorite gum in the world. I love this gum chew this gum every day. My favorite one is the black kind. Long lasting mint flavor.
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
I love the normal size of the Five Rain gum. I found that these were too small and were very hard. Sometimes compact products are not better.
Kamiah s.
Hayward, CA
I'm in love with the five gum but my most favorite is cobalt I always have it with me and I never really run out five gum is the best ever.
Sofia C.
I loved the size of these, the cost isn't bad either. The gum didn't taste normal compared the big packs but otherwise it was awesome.
India H.
Antioch, TN
Would you recommend these?
Aimée M.
Gold coast
This gum has the most perfect fresh and mint flavor great for freashening your breath when needed! Definitely recommend!
Is this gum dentist approved ?