BY FIVE

New Pack. Cobalt...A Refreshing Peppermint. Sugarfree Gum. Natural & Artificial Flavors 30% Fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 6 to 4 calories. 24 - Six-Piece Packages ~ Total 144 Pieces 1-800-WRIGLEY. see more...

Five Mini Micro Pack (Pack of 24)
  • "I think that the mini would be more effective if it was literally a half stick of the full size gum." in 3 reviews
  • "It last a long time and i love the mint flavor!" in 3 reviews
  • "this is the type of gum you chew when you want a mouth full of flavor that makes your mouth water as you chew and it lasts forever seriously i buy this brand and only this brand im addicted to this gum. " in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely recommend." in 1 review
maisa s.
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
New Pack. Cobalt...A Refreshing Peppermint. Sugarfree Gum. Natural & Artificial Flavors 30% Fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 6 to 4 calories. 24 - Six-Piece Packages ~ Total 144 Pieces 1-800-WRIGLEY
Sarah S.
Alexandria, VA
My new favorite gum. The flavor will literally last for an hour. I find that I end up spitting it out before the flavor is gone. I've never found this in another gum. Plus, it just tastes so refreshing!
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
This is my favorite type of gum. I prefer the full size. I think that the mini would be more effective if it was literally a half stick of the full size gum. I don't care for the "mini" style gum - it is similar to Orbit which I don't care for as much. Good flavor though.
shin l.
The gum is the best gum in my opinion since the flavor is long lasting. But the mini package is the bad part. A gum package is already so small, why would you need a mini?
Erica C.
Manassas, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Five gum! It lasts really long unlike most other gum brands. Plus the 24 pack gives you enough so you actually don't mind sharing. I don't know many people who are truly honest when they say "Do you want a piece"!
Sarah C.
These I found useless. Why make the packs so small? I bought these because I saw them at my local Walmart and would carry them around with me. But I ended up just running out. The flavor is truly powerful and yummy!
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
I love this gum! The flavor lasts forever, and it doesn't lose elasticity like a lot of gum does now. Also, the micro packs are a genius idea! I like to take gum to work with me (I work at a Meijer) and I don't like to carry a normal size pack with me.
Jenna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The gum gets an A but this mini pack size gets a C. What is the point- it's so small and it falls apart easily in your purse so the gum comes out. I think the bigger packs are easier to keep in tact and they don't get pushed around as much in your purse.
Daniela S.
My favorite gum in the entire world, it lasts SO long. whenever I had some everyone wanted a piece from me, I hated sharing it because I wanted it all to myself but seriously it's the best gum ever.
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They last long, are refreshing, and are inexpensive. You can't go wrong with gum when you want your breath to stay fresh, but most gum loses its flavor, and scent after a few chews lol this last awhile
India H.
Antioch, TN
Would you recommend these?
Aimée M.
Gold coast
This gum has the most perfect fresh and mint flavor great for freashening your breath when needed! Definitely recommend!
Is this gum dentist approved ?