Five Below

by Five Below

I had a few probloms with my order I order a pink fox squishmallow but received a blue one also I ordered the lighter blue captain america and got the dark colored one but the bigest problom come with my last order i ordered a red remote control car f a 6 yr old boy who mom was in jail and had no gifts f xmas what happen i think whoever's packed my box took the red remote control car home to there kid f xmas !! Where this poor boy now has no remote control car i try to do good f people and got screwed over!!
Start your review of Five Below!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
well I finally made it too this store everyone was talking about ,i think its just a Lil more classy than your dollar store i can say it would be good for kids for Christmas shopping stuffers i don't feel like im missing any thingin reviews
...way cheaper at different stores, it's a cool place to check out toys, stocking stuffers, or cheap gifts.in reviews
Nothing cost more than $5 you can get shoes shirts make up nail polish phone cases drinks candy food games notebooks toys gags hygienic stuff what ever you can think of they will probably have it .in reviews
I always find myself stopping in this store just to look around whether I buy something or not they have cheap but cool stuff.in reviews
They have a VERY WIDE selection of phone cases and electronic accessories, lots of T-shirts and school supplies, loads of nail polish and beauty products, and have the most amazing collection of fun and unique candies.in reviews
Alexis D.
Chesterton, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Five Below uploaded by Alexis D.
Five Below uploaded by Alexis D.
Bought these weights for $5 a piece at five below and I couldn’t be happier. So cheap for weight especially with the demand right now. They were great!
Salina M.
Phoenix, AZ
Five Below uploaded by Salina M.
I got this makeup palette as a birthday gift my birthday was on the 27th of this month this eyeshadow palette is very cute I like the packaging I like how they secure this packaging so you know that nobody swatches it at the stores the colors are very pigmented and the highlighters as well the eyeshadows are very shimmery there glitter eyeshadows is very glittery i like this palette alot.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Five Below uploaded by Hillary M.
Five below is a preteen and teen dream. It is similar to spencers gifts, Claire’s jewelry, Hot Topic, and similar stores of that niche. Difference between 5below and those common mall Staples is that as the name indicates everything is five dollars and under . in recent months however 5below has expanded their product line to include items that range from five to twenty dollars . Not just another five and dime discount store, 5below Ames for fast fashion, hot trends, and keeps their finger on the pulse of all things popular and in demand. Whereas other discount stores usually operate on a base of shelf poles and closeouts and out of season items from other stores, 5below has their own brand as well as licensing with major players such as NFL, MLB Marvel, hello kitty, etc. The quality is as you would expect for a five dollar item, it’s going to fall apart on you pretty quickly. The clothing does not make it past one or two washes before it and threads or fades,Electronics aren’t gonna make it past a few times playing with something, even the phone chargers won’t charge more than a month before needing to be replaced. But if you just want to give a gift to a kid who’s taste and style is likely to change in the next month anyway, which let’s be honest they usually do, 5below is the place to go. They understand that kids lose interest pretty quickly and therefore why invest a ton of money into lifelong products for kids never gonna touch the products after a month anyway.
Payton D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Five Below uploaded by Payton D.
I absolutely love this store! I love how it feels so fancy and you can get quality items there for cheap believe it or not I can't wait to go back! I really wanna take $100 and my whole life would be made!
Denises C.
Lawrence, MA
Five Below uploaded by Denises C.
I used all five below products to get this look. Everything under $5.00 it’s great. I had so much fun testing this products
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Una de mis tiendas favoritas cuando entro a la tienda no quiero salir de ella porque realmente la amo y todo lo que venden espectacular.
miya M.
memphis
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Five Below uploaded by miya M.
Cute shirt and affordable!!!!! I love everything about this store , it’s so nice and cool for anyone looking for cute things or DIY
Toya D.
Memphis, TN
Five Below uploaded by Toya D.
This is a good store for cheap nic naks. Each location has something different.In other words, no two stores are the same. I was looking for a cute tee shirt n I found a superman/cartoon tee. This isnt my go to store but its not bad either.. just come when you are out browsing, n take a stroll through the store. Its a gadget section, household items,dog clothes, books,puzzles candles. Like I previously mentioned they have a little of everything..
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Five Below uploaded by Kari D.
I love Five Below! I recently started couponing to be able to give back & the manager at our local Five Below heard what I was doing & how I often buy highend makeup thats broken and repress it for them as well. She sold me a ton of broken palettes for a buck each. (1 or 2 shades were broken) I was able to score about 40 eyeshadow palette that day. And made a ton of women at our local homeless shelter care packages. All with nice stuff I got at fivr below. Warm socks, makeup, wipes, blankets, hand sanitizer, lotion, pads, tampons, tooth brushes, tooth paste, and so much more. I shop there for myself and my family a ton as well. We love the craft section, the candy section a big hit as well & we always score cool stuff in the seasonal section.
Siobhan R.
Lakeland, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Five Below uploaded by Siobhan R.
One of my favorite stores to shop at for everything! Whether I'm buying for my kids, my husband, our dogs or something for myself. There is tons of awesome stuff & you can't beat the price! I especially love their pet products & pet clothing.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...