BY FIVE BELOW

•  Who loves this store?2 Answers
  • When are they going to upgrade their website and start on...4 Answers
  • is there anything you get regularly from there?6 Answers
Five Below
  • "well I finally made it too this store everyone was talking about ,i think its just a Lil more classy than your dollar store i can say it would be good for kids for Christmas shopping stuffers i don't feel like im missing any thing" in 64 reviews
  • "Everything is $5 or less, and while somethings are way cheaper at different stores, it's a cool place to check out toys, stocking stuffers, or cheap gifts." in 41 reviews
  • "Nothing cost more than $5 you can get shoes shirts make up nail polish phone cases drinks candy food games notebooks toys gags hygienic stuff what ever you can think of they will probably have it ." in 38 reviews
  • "I always find myself stopping in this store just to look around whether I buy something or not they have cheap but cool stuff." in 24 reviews
  • "They have a VERY WIDE selection of phone cases and electronic accessories, lots of T-shirts and school supplies, loads of nail polish and beauty products, and have the most amazing collection of fun and unique candies." in 20 reviews
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Five Below is such a wallet-helper! I buy weights from here and have also bought Freeman mask tubes and greeting cards from here. Obviously I buy candy from here as well LOL
Cards are better bought at Dollar Tree otherwise the quality of items from here (although the price is cheap) are very good quality!  My weights are just as new, my hair ties don't break as often, and my mask tubes last me long periods of time! They have clothing and room decor as well, I just don't purchase them, but it's a pretty good one stop shop as long as you're not seeking groceries haha
Kadiatou C.
louisville
I recently heard of this store bc of my mom but omg you guys should go to it and it’s amazing I always get tees when I go there often but sometimes no bc don’t like it and I go there often and I will definitely recommend you guys to go to it and idk if this is me but I bough a earring there and man I started bleeding in my ear and still not wearing one yet cuz I’m scare so don’t buy a earring there plz and again it’s a five dollar abd below store .
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
They have some really good things for 5 dollars! Everything in there is no more than 5 dollars. We have found so many small Christmas gifts in this store that don’t look cheap! I have bought a speaker from here one time that didn’t work the day after I bought it. They do have a lot for the price and I recommend trying if you are a cheapo!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love this store so much! We had one when we lived in central Texas, and one just opened up where we moved to! They have everything, house stuff, makeup, T-shirts and flip flops, you name it and it’s here. I love the decor, nail polish, and pet section personally. I even found a cute spring dress for my pupper there today!
Bought some thing there before and half turned out to be an excellent buy but speakers and headphones I will no longer buy from them anymore because they would just quit working after a month. recently bought a Bluetooth speaker which lasted about a month because I got angry at it because I could not get it to connect to my phone anymore which just made me soo angry that I threw it at the wall as hard as I could and destroyed it.
Michaela C.
Five Below has a surprising range of products.  Nothing is exactly high-quality, but if you're looking for anything from sunglasses and clothing to bath products to candy or greeting cards, Five Below has got you covered.  It's fun to go in just to look around and see what you can find!
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
I absolutely LOVE this store! If you are looking for a bargain this is the place for you! I was so excited the first time I seen it I spent over an hour in the store. The products are great quality and the makeup I bought was all cruelty free, which is a HUGE plus!
Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
I love this store! It’s perfect for all ages. They sell everything for $5 or less. Jewelry, Cosmetics, Toys, phone accessories, literally EVERYTHING. I love their makeup! It’s really good quality for cheap! I highly recommend.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ this store. Everything is 5 and under. You find toys, fitness, books, etc. I don’t shop online so I mostly shop in store and the store is very clean, workers are friendly and will forever shop here. :)
Amanda L.
East Brunswick
Five below is an amazing store they away have items that you wouldn’t think you could only get for five dollars. I always go into the store looking to buy one items and end up leaving which a bunch more then I wanted!
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
Is it better than the Dollar Store (i.e Dollar General, Family Dollar)?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What are some exciting finds that you have found?
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite thing to shop for here
Sombia A.
Johnson City, NY
I've never actually been but, should I go?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Five below is always my last minute life savor!, we forgot beach towels, and stopped here and they had plenty of options!, What was your miracle find at Five below?