BY FIVE BELOW

• When are they going to upgrade their website and start online sho...4 Answers
  • is there anything you get regularly from there?6 Answers
  • Is the makeup even worth buying or trying? How's the quality?8 Answers
Five Below
  • "well I finally made it too this store everyone was talking about ,i think its just a Lil more classy than your dollar store i can say it would be good for kids for Christmas shopping stuffers i don't feel like im missing any thing" in 64 reviews
  • "Everything is $5 or less, and while somethings are way cheaper at different stores, it's a cool place to check out toys, stocking stuffers, or cheap gifts." in 41 reviews
  • "Nothing cost more than $5 you can get shoes shirts make up nail polish phone cases drinks candy food games notebooks toys gags hygienic stuff what ever you can think of they will probably have it ." in 38 reviews
  • "I always find myself stopping in this store just to look around whether I buy something or not they have cheap but cool stuff." in 24 reviews
  • "They have a VERY WIDE selection of phone cases and electronic accessories, lots of T-shirts and school supplies, loads of nail polish and beauty products, and have the most amazing collection of fun and unique candies." in 20 reviews
Cecylya F.
The Five Below glow-in-the-dark iPhone 5s/c case is the best case I have ever used. It is easy to attach to the phone in 3 parts, one part that clips to the front, one to the back, and the glow-in-the-dark silicone skin. This case is like a cheap otterbox. I don’t have a screen protector, but have dropped my phone many times. Not once has the screen shattered. I once dropped my phone from standing height (~5 ½ feet) onto a hard surface, and when I picked it up my phone was still working completely normal without a single scuff mark on the screen. Due to the texture of the silicone skin, I can keep my phone face-up on the dashboard of the car and don’t have to worry about it sliding while driving. Plus, it glows in the dark, so when it’s face down I can still see it at night. The only issue is that the case is so thick, it cannot fit into jean pockets. The silicone skin won’t slide down into the pocket, and in some pockets the case is so wide that it won’t even go in. I wish it was a little slimmer or that the silicone skin wasn’t so grabby on fabric. However, I have had this case for over 3 years now and it has not broken even after being thrown and dropped many times. I had purchased it as an intended placeholder so I wouldn’t have to worry about my new phone breaking while I shopped for another case, but no other case I’ve found has been able to protect my phone like this one does. It is cheap and comparable in quality to an otterbox case, no screen protector needed. For reckless and clumsy people like me, this is a lifesaver and a money-saver.
Mia M.
Owensboro , KY
So, dog owners know that beds can be outrageously expensive. I go to FiveBelow all the time and love their random products. One thing I love the most are their put beds! They’re so comfy and my dogs love them. I started off with one & they were tugging it back and forth because they both wanted it, so I went and bought another and now they just share one without fighting. Lol anyway, I can pop these in the washer and dryer when they start to get a bit “lived in” lol over all I give this product 5/5!!!!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
They have some really good things for 5 dollars! Everything in there is no more than 5 dollars. We have found so many small Christmas gifts in this store that don’t look cheap! I have bought a speaker from here one time that didn’t work the day after I bought it. They do have a lot for the price and I recommend trying if you are a cheapo!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this store so much! We had one when we lived in central Texas, and one just opened up where we moved to! They have everything, house stuff, makeup, T-shirts and flip flops, you name it and it’s here. I love the decor, nail polish, and pet section personally. I even found a cute spring dress for my pupper there today!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ this store. Everything is 5 and under. You find toys, fitness, books, etc. I don’t shop online so I mostly shop in store and the store is very clean, workers are friendly and will forever shop here. :)
Michaela C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Five Below has a surprising range of products.  Nothing is exactly high-quality, but if you're looking for anything from sunglasses and clothing to bath products to candy or greeting cards, Five Below has got you covered.  It's fun to go in just to look around and see what you can find!
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Seriously this is the best dollar store ever. They have so much and you can make your kids (and you) happy with just a few dollars. Candy, holiday decor, clothes, makeup, health and beauty. You name it they have everything but grocery grocery. And perfect for birthday gifts on the fly!
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this store! If you are looking for a bargain this is the place for you! I was so excited the first time I seen it I spent over an hour in the store. The products are great quality and the makeup I bought was all cruelty free, which is a HUGE plus!
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A five below popped up in my neighboring town a few months ago. Considering that I'm a dollar tree junkie, I was ecstatic to visit this store.... Only to be sadly disappointed. Things in there were overly priced. Yeah yeah I know, just $5.... But when I say overpriced, I mean the cheapest quality things were $5.... I was so disappointed and I haven't returned to this store. Maybe one day I'll check it out again and shoot for another try. But as it stands, five below gets 1 star from me.
Cassy G.
Shelby, MI
I love this store! It’s perfect for all ages. They sell everything for $5 or less. Jewelry, Cosmetics, Toys, phone accessories, literally EVERYTHING. I love their makeup! It’s really good quality for cheap! I highly recommend.
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
Is it better than the Dollar Store (i.e Dollar General, Family Dollar)?
Alexandria B.
Chatham, IL
What are some exciting finds that you have found?
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite thing to shop for here
Sombia A.
Johnson City, NY
I've never actually been but, should I go?
Rachel R.
Five below is always my last minute life savor!, we forgot beach towels, and stopped here and they had plenty of options!, What was your miracle find at Five below?