BY FIVE BELOW

• When are they going to upgrade their website and start on...4 Answers
  • is there anything you get regularly from there?6 Answers
  • Is the makeup even worth buying or trying? How's the qual...8 Answers
Five Below
  • "well I finally made it too this store everyone was talking about ,i think its just a Lil more classy than your dollar store i can say it would be good for kids for Christmas shopping stuffers i don't feel like im missing any thing" in 64 reviews
  • "Everything is $5 or less, and while somethings are way cheaper at different stores, it's a cool place to check out toys, stocking stuffers, or cheap gifts." in 41 reviews
  • "Nothing cost more than $5 you can get shoes shirts make up nail polish phone cases drinks candy food games notebooks toys gags hygienic stuff what ever you can think of they will probably have it ." in 38 reviews
  • "I always find myself stopping in this store just to look around whether I buy something or not they have cheap but cool stuff." in 24 reviews
  • "They have a VERY WIDE selection of phone cases and electronic accessories, lots of T-shirts and school supplies, loads of nail polish and beauty products, and have the most amazing collection of fun and unique candies." in 20 reviews
Bonita S.
Parkville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love when a company is true to its name! The dollar store should take notes! Lol. I like shopping here for certain things. Beach towels and other summer gear, household storage that basically looks like the stuff you get for back to school from target and Walmart. Cool graphic tees and just other useless knickknacks. I’ve gotten probable speakers.. they worked as well as you’d expect $5.00 speakers to work.. and then it broke in 3 months but I got my $5.00 out of it! I brought a probable charger 2 years ago that still works. Things are hit and miss sometimes but always a great value and always a good time. I got a insulated beach bag last year and the zipper broke shortly after but it still worked as a bag! Lol I mean come on it’s cheap stuff but it will do its job for a while!
Cecylya F.
The Five Below glow-in-the-dark iPhone 5s/c case is the best case I have ever used. It is easy to attach to the phone in 3 parts, one part that clips to the front, one to the back, and the glow-in-the-dark silicone skin. This case is like a cheap otterbox. I don’t have a screen protector, but have dropped my phone many times. Not once has the screen shattered. I once dropped my phone from standing height (~5 ½ feet) onto a hard surface, and when I picked it up my phone was still working completely normal without a single scuff mark on the screen. Due to the texture of the silicone skin, I can keep my phone face-up on the dashboard of the car and don’t have to worry about it sliding while driving. Plus, it glows in the dark, so when it’s face down I can still see it at night. The only issue is that the case is so thick, it cannot fit into jean pockets. The silicone skin won’t slide down into the pocket, and in some pockets the case is so wide that it won’t even go in. I wish it was a little slimmer or that the silicone skin wasn’t so grabby on fabric. However, I have had this case for over 3 years now and it has not broken even after being thrown and dropped many times. I had purchased it as an intended placeholder so I wouldn’t have to worry about my new phone breaking while I shopped for another case, but no other case I’ve found has been able to protect my phone like this one does. It is cheap and comparable in quality to an otterbox case, no screen protector needed. For reckless and clumsy people like me, this is a lifesaver and a money-saver.
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Five Below is such a wallet-helper! I buy weights from here and have also bought Freeman mask tubes and greeting cards from here. Obviously I buy candy from here as well LOL
Cards are better bought at Dollar Tree otherwise the quality of items from here (although the price is cheap) are very good quality!  My weights are just as new, my hair ties don't break as often, and my mask tubes last me long periods of time! They have clothing and room decor as well, I just don't purchase them, but it's a pretty good one stop shop as long as you're not seeking groceries haha
Kadiatou C.
louisville
I recently heard of this store bc of my mom but omg you guys should go to it and it’s amazing I always get tees when I go there often but sometimes no bc don’t like it and I go there often and I will definitely recommend you guys to go to it and idk if this is me but I bough a earring there and man I started bleeding in my ear and still not wearing one yet cuz I’m scare so don’t buy a earring there plz and again it’s a five dollar abd below store .
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Five Below is honestly one of my favorite stores. It is true to it's name, so everything is $5 and under which is so great! They have so many nice things to choose from & a lot of the products have retailed for more than the price listed, so you definitely get great deals in this store. Seasonal things like beach towels, Halloween & Christmas stuff, shoes, tech, books, shorts/shirts, beauty and makeup, toys, decor, arts and crafts things- 5 below has all of your needs met.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
They have some really good things for 5 dollars! Everything in there is no more than 5 dollars. We have found so many small Christmas gifts in this store that don’t look cheap! I have bought a speaker from here one time that didn’t work the day after I bought it. They do have a lot for the price and I recommend trying if you are a cheapo!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this store so much! We had one when we lived in central Texas, and one just opened up where we moved to! They have everything, house stuff, makeup, T-shirts and flip flops, you name it and it’s here. I love the decor, nail polish, and pet section personally. I even found a cute spring dress for my pupper there today!
Bought some thing there before and half turned out to be an excellent buy but speakers and headphones I will no longer buy from them anymore because they would just quit working after a month. recently bought a Bluetooth speaker which lasted about a month because I got angry at it because I could not get it to connect to my phone anymore which just made me soo angry that I threw it at the wall as hard as I could and destroyed it.
Michaela C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Five Below has a surprising range of products.  Nothing is exactly high-quality, but if you're looking for anything from sunglasses and clothing to bath products to candy or greeting cards, Five Below has got you covered.  It's fun to go in just to look around and see what you can find!
Brittney Rose D.
Wood lake, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE this store! If you are looking for a bargain this is the place for you! I was so excited the first time I seen it I spent over an hour in the store. The products are great quality and the makeup I bought was all cruelty free, which is a HUGE plus!
Tiffany P.
Jonesboro, GA
Is it better than the Dollar Store (i.e Dollar General, Family Dollar)?
Alexandria B.
Springfield, IL
What are some exciting finds that you have found?
Hannah I.
Whats your favorite thing to shop for here
Sombia A.
Johnson City, NY
I've never actually been but, should I go?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Five below is always my last minute life savor!, we forgot beach towels, and stopped here and they had plenty of options!, What was your miracle find at Five below?