GroceryFrozen FoodsFive Alive
Five Alive Citrus Beverage Frozen Concentrate

Five Alive® Citrus Beverage Frozen Concentrate

by Five Alive

Five Alive® citrus is a deliciously light tasting citrus blend of five fruit juices, all natural flavors and other Ingredients. The taste comes from a perfect blend of orange, lemon, grapefruit, tangerine and lime juices from concentrate that's surprisingly smooth. The exhilarating taste of five alive wakes you up in the morning and picks you up throughout the day. So, pour a glass and enjoy its light, refreshing taste!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Five Alive® Citrus Beverage Frozen Concentrate!
How would you rate this product?
Alicia B.
Chilliwack , BC
When I was a kid I always used to drink this it was my favourite. I liked how I could taste all the citrus notes it's was the best iced cold. I bought it a few months ago and the flavour is completely off I didn't enjoy it at all. I couldn't taste all the citrus I could just taste a weird tasting orange flavour maybe with a little lemon. I would by buy this again.
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
1,374 reviews
Recently started buying Five Alive for the 1st time in years, and it is good. I must admit. Tastes like orange juice with some lemon and lime in there. Pretty good!

Looking for your answer?