FitReserve uploaded by Mariuxi T.FitReserve uploaded by member-2d288f011FitReserve uploaded by Ada N.

BY FITRESERVE #10 in Fitness Classes & Programs

Elizabeth B.
New York
Shockingly horrible customer service and app. The "Co-Founder" also answers the info@ account to give you a sense of how scrappy their operations are and how ill-equipped they are to handle any issues. The have fewer options as compared to ClassPass and with their price per class, you'd generally be better buying a package directly from the studios that you like. I will be cancelling my subscription and keeping my business with ClassPass.
Neda N.
Memphis, TN
I love this studio because I love variety. The studio allows you to mix-and-match classes from a selection of top studios. It’s pretty affordable if you’re looking for something different each time. I prefer this over the traditional Jenn because it always offer something new and it gives more diversely to my workouts.
Dana Z.
West New York, NJ
Please unsubscribe this service asap! This app is not reliable at all, within 2 months of my subscription, the app failed to inform me that the class got cancelled twice, failed to update the location of a class that should have been updated four months ago. You should lose trust on this app because you cannot rely on their accuracy of the classes nor you can rely on their accuracy of the location. Also, fitreserve always blame on the studio for not telling them if the class was cancelled or the location has changed four months ago, which is not an excuse for them offer the most critical part of their services. I have been using classpass for 8 months and those issue never happened to me.
Jamia F.
Morgan citt
This is the best ladies. If you trying to get right for your man I would recommend them. I started during the summer and guess what I am to girl during the summer that’s how good this is I was 225 at the beginning of the summer by the end of the summer I was 175. Now they motivate me to keep going and going and going I’m telling you this is for you if you’re trying to lose that little belly fat.
Liz B.
New York
Great app and service! So convenient and keeps me in shape. Love that they offer full class schedules and everything is the same "credit value", so there's no confusion booking a Barry's Bootcamp class or a yoga class.
Natalia W.
Bartlett
It is a very great fitness program a month ago i was 110 pounds now I’m 88pounds it is a true life saver and it really helps you loose weight fast and easy. I highly recommend it!!!!! You should definitely sign up!
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
This is great! You get access to spots in every class in studio schedule . You can book at your own connivence and up to 14 days ahead of time. You can mix it up and switch workouts and also some good perks are the exclusive promotions
Arnela M.
Fort Wayne, IN
I have recently prescribed to these fitness emails and magazines! im so excited! I recently started my fitness journey and cannot wait to better myself with tons of new motivation! I love it when simple things like this can motivate me to do so much better!
sairee S.
Levittown , NY
es excelente buen servicio las personas son muy amables definitivamente estoy en cantada con todo, los entrenadores son muy atento, todo lo que uno necesita para sentirse en un ambiente como mientras hace ejercicio, el mejores producto.
Sheila H.
Little Chute , WI
Excellent tips for your exercise regime not for the beginner but great tips for advanced lots of great recipes to help on loss and use seldom because I’m not to that level. Yes I would recommend for advanced
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I never heard of this, what is it?
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Never heard of it what is it ?