BY FITORBIT

FitOrbit, the leader in Online Personal Training, matches you with a real personal trainer-Online, who will work to create fully customized meal and workout plans, complete with recipes and a grocery list as well as workout videos and instructions.

sv r.
Burnsville, MN
This is awesome. I never write reviews about anything anywhere but it would be insane if I don't now.... after such a life changing experience.
I tried so many other plans and went to gym for 2years and didn't loose more than 10lbs. I gained over 40lbs during pregnancy with my first and never went back after so many trials. Then I decided to give a shot on fit orbit as they were offering free cancellation in 30 days if it doesn't work.
This is the best thing I ever did to myself. I lost close to 30 lbs after the pregnancy. Whitney was my trainer and she was simply amazing. she was friendly and encouraged me in every step of this journey. I would recommend it.
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
I love Fitorbit. I live in a rural town and finding a trainer locally was an exercise in frustration for nearly a year. I was on Influenster and saw a discount offer for members and figured what the hey I can give it a try. With the discount I was paying for what would amount to maybe 6 or 7 sessions in person but for six months of meal planning and workouts. The sign up is ridiculously easy and tailors things to your activity level, weight loss goals, and interests. I signed up at the end of October to begin in November. From November 1 to now I have lost 45 pounds. I'm still in my original six month window but I signed up for another six because I knew I would fall short of my goal and wanted some time post goal to learn how to manage and maintain the weight loss. The regular price can seem steep but the weekly meal planning and easy access to my trainer would make even that worth the expense. However, thanks to Influenster the discounted price is even better and when I hit milestones I tip my trainer and my yoga teacher and my swim coach. People started noticing the weight loss in December but now people are actively inquiring about what I've been doing and I happily tell them all about Fitorbit and Elizabeth.
Ashley A.
This is the best Online Personal Training,it matches you with a real personal trainer-Online, who will work to create fully customized meal and workout plans, complete with recipes and a grocery lists as well as workout videos and instructions!
Dominique H.
North Richland Hills, TX
Sometimes we lose track of how to eat correctly, stay on eating schedule, and late night snacking. FitorBit is offering the help to step in to structure our eating habits without micro-managing over your shoulder. i love online help!
Elizabeth S.
Cullman, AL
I am given this product and app a Five stars. I started with FitOrbit two weeks ago and I have done lost 6lbs. It is great to have someone to help learn the right ways to eat right and a good workout plan. I love ForOrbit
TMM327 ..
I've used many online training sessions and apps, and I really like this online one. It's like having all of your apps in one place, and you're able use the features, chat, video, so it feels personal and motivates you.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
I tried this out and it is a solid guide, but you really have to stick to it yourself and it is a pain if you don't keep up.
Alessandra F.
Portland, OR
I lost about 25 pounds in around four months with FitOrbit. I worked with Whitney who was really great and gave me tons of awesome workouts and recipes to stay fit. I lost my dad a while back so I fell off the wagon, but I'm definitely going to be a return customer. Yes, it's an investment, but I certainly think it's worthwhile.
Morgan B.
Morton, IL
I've never actually used the service, but from research I've done, I'll be signing up! Very cheaply prices
Cassie H.
It's great and has really has helped me stick to and lose weight! Deff recommend it!
Takeisha M.
mesa, AZ
Do you love this?
Amanda H.
Is this like fitbit? I'm confused as to what it is.
Kaydi D.
Orlando, FL
How involved is your trainer? how do you communicate with them?
tiffanie h.
Lawrenceville, GA
What is the quality of this product?
Joanna R.
Copperas Cove, TX
Is this the same as fitbit?