BY FITNOW

Lose weight with Lose It!. We help you set a daily calorie budget, track your food and exercise, and stay motivated to make smarter choices and achieve your goal. We think it’s the best calorie counter and weight loss app available. EFFECTIVE Lose It! is based on the proven principles of calorie tracking and peer support for healthy, sustainable weight loss. CONNECTED We seamlessly connect you to the people, devices, and food information you need to achieve your weight loss goals. PERSONAL We customize a weight loss plan that fits your life. Set your goals and achieve them on your terms. All the tools you need to achieve your weight loss goal, all in the palm of your hand. HOW IT WORKS Getting started with Lose It! is easy. Simply download the app, tell us a little about yourself and we'll create a custom weight loss plan for you. Then simply start logging your food and exercise! There's no easier diet app! TRACK YOURSELF Lose It! offers a simple, easy-to-use tool for tracking what you eat and do. Our food database has thousands of restaurant, grocery store, and brand-name foods, all researched and validated by our team. Log food and activity on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or online at LoseIt.com. Tracking Features -Comprehensive validated food and exercise database -Easy to use free calorie counter and food tracker to stay within your daily budget -Barcode scanner makes tracking a snap! -Recipe builder -Share foods with friends -Meal & Exercise Planning helps you stay on track!* -Track steps with your phone using our in-app step counter (iPhone 5S only)* -Keep a diary or journal of your weight loss with Notes* ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS Lose It! helps you set goals for weight loss, exercise, nutrition,* blood pressure,* sleep,* and more! You set the goals, we’ll help you with the plan to achieve them. Goals available in Lose It!: -Weight -Body Fat* -Hydration* -Sleep* -Steps* -Exercise (Calories, Minutes)* -NikeFuel* -Nutrients (Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fiber, Sodium)* -Measurements (Neck, Hip, Waist, Bicep, Thigh, Chest)* CONNECT APPS & DEVICES Lose It! makes tracking a snap. Our platform integrates with the best health and fitness devices, trackers, and apps available (wireless scales, pedometers, workout apps, and more) to provide a truly seamless, connected experience. Apps & Devices Supported: -Lose It! Bluetooth Scale -Withings Body Scale* -Fitbit Aria Body Scale* -Nike+ Fuelband -Fitbit Tracker (One, Zip, Flex, & Classic)* -Jawbone Up* -Nike+ Running App* -RunKeeper* -MapMyFitness* -Facebook -Twitter -Withings Blood Pressure Monitor* -CarePass by Aetna GET SUPPORT In-person meetings are so last century. Access your support network from you fingertips through our social features. With Lose It!, you can connect to friends, family, and peers around the clock for the support you need, when you need it. Peer Support Features: -Connect with Friends -Control Privacy -Join Public Groups -Join Private or Hidden Groups* -Create Public, Private, or Hidden Groups* CHALLENGE YOURSELF We think health & fitness is more fun when you do it with others. Lose It!’s challenge feature unlocks your competitive side and helps you achieve your goals. Whether it’s weight loss, exercise, or total wellness, Loose It! offers head-to-head, team, and group-based challenges. Compete with each other or work together towards a common goal. Join a public challenge or create your own!* Challenge Type: -Weight Loss -Exercise -Days Logged -Fruits and Vegetables -Total Wellness Challenge Join/Create Challenges: -Join Public -Join Private or Hidden* -Create Public, Private, or Hidden* *requires premium upgrade Join LoseIt today for free, or upgrade to our premium version to unlock even more features than our calorie calculator! Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/loseit) or follow us on Twitter: @loseit. see more...

FitNow Lose It! – Weight Loss Program and Calorie Counter
  • "this is a great app!, it help me keep track of the tings i eat, so i know what to eat and wen to eat so that i can loose weight or stay there" in 6 reviews
Diana B.
Nice app for tracking weight loss, however, if you are looking for a FREE program - download something else. Almost all interesting features in LoseIt! are paid.
Lena L.
My favorite calorie tracking app that is out there! It's catalog of food is amazing, I love that I can scan foods in and that it syncs with my Fitbit!
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
Awesome app. Really gives you an insight on your calorie intake/ burn. If you want to lose weight, this is a really handy app to help you out.
heather r.
Techie Expert Level 1
this is the best app for weight loss ! its so easy to use and saves your food history, it even gives you a reminder to log in your food

manuel b.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a great app!, it help me keep track of the tings i eat, so i know what to eat and wen to eat so that i can loose weight or stay there
Lorinda D.
Concord, CA
Startled using this app when I started a keto diet. So helpful! Easy to track calories, sugars, net carbs and more. Best app I have found.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
This is a great app! It helps calculate all your calories and keep track of your workouts. I find that when I do use it I lose weight.
Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
Super easy to track everything you eat and what workouts you do. I like how you can track the amount of water your consuming too
Nicole A.
Convenient to track but the database was a little lacking in my opinion. I think the MyFitnessPal database is more comprehensive.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Love this app. Use it everyday since last year in October and have lost 63 lbs since then. It works if you actually try!
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
If you're using this app to lose weight.. How much you lost overall using this app?
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
Does this app really work .
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
How does this differ from all the rest.
I Hope so that this app help me to lose weight
Michaila F.
Is this a free app or how much does it cost?