BY FITNOW

Lose weight with Lose It!. We help you set a daily calorie budget, track your food and exercise, and stay motivated to make smarter choices and achieve your goal. We think it’s the best calorie counter and weight loss app available. EFFECTIVE Lose It! is based on the proven principles of calorie tracking and peer support for healthy, sustainable weight loss. CONNECTED We seamlessly connect you to the people, devices, and food information you need to achieve your weight loss goals. PERSONAL We customize a weight loss plan that fits your life. Set your goals and achieve them on your terms. All the tools you need to achieve your weight loss goal, all in the palm of your hand. HOW IT WORKS Getting started with Lose It! is easy. Simply download the app, tell us a little about yourself and we'll create a custom weight loss plan for you. Then simply start logging your food and exercise! There's no easier diet app! TRACK YOURSELF Lose It! offers a simple, easy-to-use tool for tracking what you eat and do. Our food database has thousands of restaurant, grocery store, and brand-name foods, all researched and validated by our team. Log food and activity on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or online at LoseIt.com. Tracking Features -Comprehensive validated food and exercise database -Easy to use free calorie counter and food tracker to stay within your daily budget -Barcode scanner makes tracking a snap! -Recipe builder -Share foods with friends -Meal & Exercise Planning helps you stay on track!* -Track steps with your phone using our in-app step counter (iPhone 5S only)* -Keep a diary or journal of your weight loss with Notes* ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS Lose It! helps you set goals for weight loss, exercise, nutrition,* blood pressure,* sleep,* and more! You set the goals, we’ll help you with the plan to achieve them. Goals available in Lose It!: -Weight -Body Fat* -Hydration* -Sleep* -Steps* -Exercise (Calories, Minutes)* -NikeFuel* -Nutrients (Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fiber, Sodium)* -Measurements (Neck, Hip, Waist, Bicep, Thigh, Chest)* CONNECT APPS & DEVICES Lose It! makes tracking a snap. Our platform integrates with the best health and fitness devices, trackers, and apps available (wireless scales, pedometers, workout apps, and more) to provide a truly seamless, connected experience. Apps & Devices Supported: -Lose It! Bluetooth Scale -Withings Body Scale* -Fitbit Aria Body Scale* -Nike+ Fuelband -Fitbit Tracker (One, Zip, Flex, & Classic)* -Jawbone Up* -Nike+ Running App* -RunKeeper* -MapMyFitness* -Facebook -Twitter -Withings Blood Pressure Monitor* -CarePass by Aetna GET SUPPORT In-person meetings are so last century. Access your support network from you fingertips through our social features. With Lose It!, you can connect to friends, family, and peers around the clock for the support you need, when you need it. Peer Support Features: -Connect with Friends -Control Privacy -Join Public Groups -Join Private or Hidden Groups* -Create Public, Private, or Hidden Groups* CHALLENGE YOURSELF We think health & fitness is more fun when you do it with others. Lose It!’s challenge feature unlocks your competitive side and helps you achieve your goals. Whether it’s weight loss, exercise, or total wellness, Loose It! offers head-to-head, team, and group-based challenges. Compete with each other or work together towards a common goal. Join a public challenge or create your own!* Challenge Type: -Weight Loss -Exercise -Days Logged -Fruits and Vegetables -Total Wellness Challenge Join/Create Challenges: -Join Public -Join Private or Hidden* -Create Public, Private, or Hidden* *requires premium upgrade Join LoseIt today for free, or upgrade to our premium version to unlock even more features than our calorie calculator! Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/loseit) or follow us on Twitter: @loseit. see more...

FitNow Lose It! – Weight Loss Program and Calorie Counter
  • "this is a great app!, it help me keep track of the tings i eat, so i know what to eat and wen to eat so that i can loose weight or stay there" in 6 reviews
Tabatha F.
Edgerton, WI
I used this app a while ago and I really liked it! It's easy to use and works great! I actual did end up losing weight! Actually seeing how much you eat and how many calories are in things makes you realize how much you need to change and be healthy!
Marcelina E.
Seaside , CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this app! It's kept me on track. From logging my food to exercising this is great. Also shows the weight you've lost through the whole process. I've lost 20lbs so far.
Aisha W.
Greenwood, SC
I use this app and love it. I've lost 10 pounds since keeping count of my calories and when I exercise. It is hard to use it daily since I'm always busy but I try my best to use it as much as I can.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Techie Expert Level 1
I enjoyed this app! I had it for about a year and it's great to help you with weight loss, however, I personally like "My Fitness Pal" a lot better. It seems to have more food options and is easier to use. Not a bad app!
Diana  M.
Love this app! It has a wide range of foods in its database and I love how it calculates calories needed for the day and gives you options as to how fast you want to lose weight.
Marykate  H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love this app. It helps me track exactly what I'm eating and it sinks with the my fuel band which is awesome. It's helped me a lot and the mini challenges you join are super fun and keep you on track. I definitely tell others about it.
Rebekah D.
Tampa, FL
I am in LOVE with this app. It makes me super aware of where I'm falling off track & where I'm really burning calories. The community part of the app is really great also.
Marianny H.
Loooove this app! Helps me to keep track on my weightloss, what I am eating, my calories intake. Is great for those who are in need of something to help them lose weight.
Jaime F.
Seffner, FL
I use to use this app, it's not bad. but now I'm not such a huge fan anymore because it doesn't have the capabilities to connect to my scale (iHealth). what a bummer
Courtney M.
Love this app! It's easy to use, FREE, and does exactly what it should! If you're looking to lose weight this app is a big help in monitoring your caloric intake.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
If you're using this app to lose weight.. How much you lost overall using this app?
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
Does this app really work .
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
How does this differ from all the rest.
I Hope so that this app help me to lose weight
Michaila F.
Is this a free app or how much does it cost?