BY FITNOW

Lose weight with Lose It!. We help you set a daily calorie budget, track your food and exercise, and stay motivated to make smarter choices and achieve your goal. We think it’s the best calorie counter and weight loss app available. EFFECTIVE Lose It! is based on the proven principles of calorie tracking and peer support for healthy, sustainable weight loss. CONNECTED We seamlessly connect you to the people, devices, and food information you need to achieve your weight loss goals. PERSONAL We customize a weight loss plan that fits your life. Set your goals and achieve them on your terms. All the tools you need to achieve your weight loss goal, all in the palm of your hand. HOW IT WORKS Getting started with Lose It! is easy. Simply download the app, tell us a little about yourself and we'll create a custom weight loss plan for you. Then simply start logging your food and exercise! There's no easier diet app! TRACK YOURSELF Lose It! offers a simple, easy-to-use tool for tracking what you eat and do. Our food database has thousands of restaurant, grocery store, and brand-name foods, all researched and validated by our team. Log food and activity on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or online at LoseIt.com. Tracking Features -Comprehensive validated food and exercise database -Easy to use free calorie counter and food tracker to stay within your daily budget -Barcode scanner makes tracking a snap! -Recipe builder -Share foods with friends -Meal & Exercise Planning helps you stay on track!* -Track steps with your phone using our in-app step counter (iPhone 5S only)* -Keep a diary or journal of your weight loss with Notes* ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS Lose It! helps you set goals for weight loss, exercise, nutrition,* blood pressure,* sleep,* and more! You set the goals, we’ll help you with the plan to achieve them. Goals available in Lose It!: -Weight -Body Fat* -Hydration* -Sleep* -Steps* -Exercise (Calories, Minutes)* -NikeFuel* -Nutrients (Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fiber, Sodium)* -Measurements (Neck, Hip, Waist, Bicep, Thigh, Chest)* CONNECT APPS & DEVICES Lose It! makes tracking a snap. Our platform integrates with the best health and fitness devices, trackers, and apps available (wireless scales, pedometers, workout apps, and more) to provide a truly seamless, connected experience. Apps & Devices Supported: -Lose It! Bluetooth Scale -Withings Body Scale* -Fitbit Aria Body Scale* -Nike+ Fuelband -Fitbit Tracker (One, Zip, Flex, & Classic)* -Jawbone Up* -Nike+ Running App* -RunKeeper* -MapMyFitness* -Facebook -Twitter -Withings Blood Pressure Monitor* -CarePass by Aetna GET SUPPORT In-person meetings are so last century. Access your support network from you fingertips through our social features. With Lose It!, you can connect to friends, family, and peers around the clock for the support you need, when you need it. Peer Support Features: -Connect with Friends -Control Privacy -Join Public Groups -Join Private or Hidden Groups* -Create Public, Private, or Hidden Groups* CHALLENGE YOURSELF We think health & fitness is more fun when you do it with others. Lose It!’s challenge feature unlocks your competitive side and helps you achieve your goals. Whether it’s weight loss, exercise, or total wellness, Loose It! offers head-to-head, team, and group-based challenges. Compete with each other or work together towards a common goal. Join a public challenge or create your own!* Challenge Type: -Weight Loss -Exercise -Days Logged -Fruits and Vegetables -Total Wellness Challenge Join/Create Challenges: -Join Public -Join Private or Hidden* -Create Public, Private, or Hidden* *requires premium upgrade Join LoseIt today for free, or upgrade to our premium version to unlock even more features than our calorie calculator! Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/loseit) or follow us on Twitter: @loseit. see more...

FitNow Lose It! – Weight Loss Program and Calorie Counter
  • "this is a great app!, it help me keep track of the tings i eat, so i know what to eat and wen to eat so that i can loose weight or stay there" in 6 reviews
Sam S.
I've tried four different nutrition tracking apps. Of these Loseit was actually one of my least favorite. I still graded it a "b"--in truth it works well and a lot of people love it. The issue I had with it is partly psychological, the name implies it is intended for weight loss goals when I wanted something also oriented towards maintenance and general well being. Of course, that is just semantics and my own personal preference. The other thing I didn't like was I actually found it difficult to log my food--I have a particular quirk in that I use a food scale sometimes in grams and sometimes ounces depending what it is. Frequently foods would be listed as "a serving", by volume or in the weight unit I didn't use for that food (okay the later is the better of these issues since I can convert the weight). On the plus side, it was effective for my goal, I just found that a couple other apps that better work with my habits and preferences.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love using this app to count my calories and track my meals. It's very easy to navigate through. It is free which is great, too. I would recommend it to anyone.
Danka M.
This app has helped me lose 15 lbs since May! It is fantastic to keep you accountable for not only your calorie intake but for balancing your nutrition (ie high protein-low carb). Also it allows you to repeat meals rather than relogging items you eat often seperately each time. As a law student, I don't have much spare time to work out, yet despite this fact I have been able to lose weight (and not feel deprived unlike fad diets)!

I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to lose weight, I cannot praise it enough!
Ka K.
One of my favorite calorie-counting apps. Beautiful user interface and easy to use. My only major complaint is that its library of foods is not as extensive as other apps such as MyFitnessPal so you end up having to add in more products by hand. It also doesn't sync with Apple's Health App
Kristina M.
Rawson, OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I've been using LoseIt for about 2 year now. Best way to track what you are eating. It helps you calculate how many calories you've consumed and helps to keep you on track to maintain or lose weight. Since I got an iPhone 5s it can not calculate how many steps you take (When your phone is with you.) I suggest it to anyone who is trying to lose weight or keep track of what they are eating.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This app is great, I use the free version, but I only have a few pounds to lose. What I love most about this app is how amazing and helpful other folks are! I was feeling frustrated and others gave me recommendations and helped me to persevere! Whether you want to lost 5 pounds or 50, I would really recommend this app, it is not just a calorie counter, it is a community of people!
Ashley C.
I really enjoy using this app to track my calories and stay on track of my diet. It's free and very easy to use. It even gives you the option to add in exercise which is convenient to have it all in one place. I will continue to use this app and recommend it to others.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
I really like this app. It's a great app for you to keep trade of your exercise and the food you eat. I used this to lose weight when I was trying to get pregnant and I was able to lose 53 just being able to keep track of what I was eating.
Missy V.
This app is really easy to use. They have a large variety of food in their database so you don’t have to log every nutrient yourself. You can allow it to send notifications which remind you to log your food and exercise. A reminder is always nice! It’s fun to add friends on there, to, so you have some motivation and can be held accountable that way!
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Lose It! I use it as a hub for all my diet and fitness, tracking food there and bringing in exercise from FitBit, MMF, and other places. Live the community, the challenges, the groups. And the pro membership offers even more options, connections, and so on. I've made great friends, learned a lot, and found fantastic support. I'm there for life.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
If you're using this app to lose weight.. How much you lost overall using this app?
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
Does this app really work .
Michaila F.
Is this a free app or how much does it cost?
Sarah V.
Virginia, MN
Does this product really work looking for products that help aid in Wight loss
I Hope so that this app help me to lose weight