BY FITNOW

Lose weight with Lose It!. We help you set a daily calorie budget, track your food and exercise, and stay motivated to make smarter choices and achieve your goal. We think it’s the best calorie counter and weight loss app available. EFFECTIVE Lose It! is based on the proven principles of calorie tracking and peer support for healthy, sustainable weight loss. CONNECTED We seamlessly connect you to the people, devices, and food information you need to achieve your weight loss goals. PERSONAL We customize a weight loss plan that fits your life. Set your goals and achieve them on your terms. All the tools you need to achieve your weight loss goal, all in the palm of your hand. HOW IT WORKS Getting started with Lose It! is easy. Simply download the app, tell us a little about yourself and we'll create a custom weight loss plan for you. Then simply start logging your food and exercise! There's no easier diet app! TRACK YOURSELF Lose It! offers a simple, easy-to-use tool for tracking what you eat and do. Our food database has thousands of restaurant, grocery store, and brand-name foods, all researched and validated by our team. Log food and activity on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or online at LoseIt.com. Tracking Features -Comprehensive validated food and exercise database -Easy to use free calorie counter and food tracker to stay within your daily budget -Barcode scanner makes tracking a snap! -Recipe builder -Share foods with friends -Meal & Exercise Planning helps you stay on track!* -Track steps with your phone using our in-app step counter (iPhone 5S only)* -Keep a diary or journal of your weight loss with Notes* ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS Lose It! helps you set goals for weight loss, exercise, nutrition,* blood pressure,* sleep,* and more! You set the goals, we’ll help you with the plan to achieve them. Goals available in Lose It!: -Weight -Body Fat* -Hydration* -Sleep* -Steps* -Exercise (Calories, Minutes)* -NikeFuel* -Nutrients (Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fiber, Sodium)* -Measurements (Neck, Hip, Waist, Bicep, Thigh, Chest)* CONNECT APPS & DEVICES Lose It! makes tracking a snap. Our platform integrates with the best health and fitness devices, trackers, and apps available (wireless scales, pedometers, workout apps, and more) to provide a truly seamless, connected experience. Apps & Devices Supported: -Lose It! Bluetooth Scale -Withings Body Scale* -Fitbit Aria Body Scale* -Nike+ Fuelband -Fitbit Tracker (One, Zip, Flex, & Classic)* -Jawbone Up* -Nike+ Running App* -RunKeeper* -MapMyFitness* -Facebook -Twitter -Withings Blood Pressure Monitor* -CarePass by Aetna GET SUPPORT In-person meetings are so last century. Access your support network from you fingertips through our social features. With Lose It!, you can connect to friends, family, and peers around the clock for the support you need, when you need it. Peer Support Features: -Connect with Friends -Control Privacy -Join Public Groups -Join Private or Hidden Groups* -Create Public, Private, or Hidden Groups* CHALLENGE YOURSELF We think health & fitness is more fun when you do it with others. Lose It!’s challenge feature unlocks your competitive side and helps you achieve your goals. Whether it’s weight loss, exercise, or total wellness, Loose It! offers head-to-head, team, and group-based challenges. Compete with each other or work together towards a common goal. Join a public challenge or create your own!* Challenge Type: -Weight Loss -Exercise -Days Logged -Fruits and Vegetables -Total Wellness Challenge Join/Create Challenges: -Join Public -Join Private or Hidden* -Create Public, Private, or Hidden* *requires premium upgrade Join LoseIt today for free, or upgrade to our premium version to unlock even more features than our calorie calculator! Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/loseit) or follow us on Twitter: @loseit. see more...

FitNow Lose It! – Weight Loss Program and Calorie Counter
  • "this is a great app!, it help me keep track of the tings i eat, so i know what to eat and wen to eat so that i can loose weight or stay there" in 6 reviews
Alyssa H.
This is one of my favorite apps. It serves as a great calorie counter and meal planner. I am able to enter in how much weight I would like to lose and how quickly. It then calculates the amount of calories I can consume daily to meet that goal. It’s really easy to add your meals. You can scan items or search for them in the app. As you add food, it is automatically subtracted from the total allowed for the day.

You may also enter exercise. This helps because if you burn calories- your calories allowed number will increase.

My favorite part of the app is the weight tracker. I have been tracking my weight for 4 years. Anytime you see dips in my weight , it is because I was using this app for accountability. Anytime you see weight gain on my chart it is because I quit using the app! As you can see... I have recently had a years worth of weight gain as a trend so it is definitely time to start tracking my calories again!
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG. Ive had this app for over a year, ive lost over 50 pounds so far. Not only does it help you set a goal and tells you exactly what amount of calories you have to eat daily to reach your goal. Bu it also helps with percentages of fat/carb /protein incase you are doing a low carb or keto diet. I have the full version so I can also log how much water I drink per day. Its easy to use. You can add customize meals as well as workout. Its easy to use. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Hailey B.
Indian Springs
I know that calorie tracking isn't for everyone, but it has helped me become more aware of what I put into my body. I love this app. It's easy to navigate and does all the computing for you. Almost every food I eat has already been entered into the system. You can convert the units of measurement to whatever you understand best, which is great. Also, you can input your weight and your goals and it will give you a calorie count and workouts/challenges that will help you reach your goals. This app may be intimidating, but it's worth it. Visualizing your faults and successes will help smooth out your journey.
Deisy Z.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Before discovering this app, I never knew this kind of app even existed.. this is a app that helps you to count calories in the food that you eat, this app have helped me so much to learn about food, to learn how much my body needs if I want to lose weight, using this app I have lost more than 10 pound and I am very happy, it's very easy to use, it has a bar scan so you can log the food very easily and also keep records of "your foods" so it's easy to log the food that you often eat.
Pearl B.
This has been my favorite app so far on my weight loss journey. For just the basic download you are able to track your intake of calories for the day/week and track your exercise calories burnt. Once you add the intake calories and the negative calories of exercise it will show you how many calories you have left for your target for the day. This will also track your steps. I really love this app and it has helped me a ton to get to where I am currently. I would suggest this app to anyone who needs just a little more motivation.
Karla W.
Duluth, GA
This app is really good for people who are not too keen on calorie counting but want a guide for their diet. Since downloading I have been so much more motivated to make healthy choices, including exercise. I love that I can look back at my weight and food choices from earlier on in my journey.
Amber H.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I have been using this app to track my food intake, water consumption and exercise for 4 months now. It has really made me become more responsible for what I eat, and how little I was exercising. It helped me really question if what I was eating was beneficial, and make healthier choices because of that. Since there are so many foods in the database, it really takes the work of having to log calories, but it also tracks other things such as how many carbs or grams of protein you're consuming. I also like how you earn badges, while it's may seem silly, it's a good little reminder of how well you're doing.
Also enjoy the challenges because sometimes a little competition is encouraging towards the weight loss, because I want to win.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I have use this app to count my calories and keep track of my daily food intake. The app is very easy to navigate. You can get this app for free. It definitely did impress me, but I just didn't have the time to keep up with it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a calorie counter app.
Katelyn G.
Canoga Park, CA
This app is great. A lot of the times it is hard to keep track of all the calories you ate throughout the day. This app helps you to do that with easy to input features. It helped me keep track of my calories and gave me a better knowledge of what I should stay away from and the amount of sugar and carbs I was taking into my body.
Taylor G.
Athens, OH
I decided I needed a tracking app to watch what I eat over the summer. I prefer this app over my fitness pal because I like how the logging of food and goals can be. To get even more gratuities you can pay but even just the free parts of the app have helped me successful get in good eating habits and be on track to losing weight!
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
If you're using this app to lose weight.. How much you lost overall using this app?
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
Does this app really work .
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
How does this differ from all the rest.
I Hope so that this app help me to lose weight
Michaila F.
Is this a free app or how much does it cost?