BY FITNOW

Lose weight with Lose It!. We help you set a daily calorie budget, track your food and exercise, and stay motivated to make smarter choices and achieve your goal. We think it’s the best calorie counter and weight loss app available. EFFECTIVE Lose It! is based on the proven principles of calorie tracking and peer support for healthy, sustainable weight loss. CONNECTED We seamlessly connect you to the people, devices, and food information you need to achieve your weight loss goals. PERSONAL We customize a weight loss plan that fits your life. Set your goals and achieve them on your terms. All the tools you need to achieve your weight loss goal, all in the palm of your hand. HOW IT WORKS Getting started with Lose It! is easy. Simply download the app, tell us a little about yourself and we'll create a custom weight loss plan for you. Then simply start logging your food and exercise! There's no easier diet app! TRACK YOURSELF Lose It! offers a simple, easy-to-use tool for tracking what you eat and do. Our food database has thousands of restaurant, grocery store, and brand-name foods, all researched and validated by our team. Log food and activity on your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or online at LoseIt.com. Tracking Features -Comprehensive validated food and exercise database -Easy to use free calorie counter and food tracker to stay within your daily budget -Barcode scanner makes tracking a snap! -Recipe builder -Share foods with friends -Meal & Exercise Planning helps you stay on track!* -Track steps with your phone using our in-app step counter (iPhone 5S only)* -Keep a diary or journal of your weight loss with Notes* ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS Lose It! helps you set goals for weight loss, exercise, nutrition,* blood pressure,* sleep,* and more! You set the goals, we’ll help you with the plan to achieve them. Goals available in Lose It!: -Weight -Body Fat* -Hydration* -Sleep* -Steps* -Exercise (Calories, Minutes)* -NikeFuel* -Nutrients (Carbohydrates, Fats, Protein, Fiber, Sodium)* -Measurements (Neck, Hip, Waist, Bicep, Thigh, Chest)* CONNECT APPS & DEVICES Lose It! makes tracking a snap. Our platform integrates with the best health and fitness devices, trackers, and apps available (wireless scales, pedometers, workout apps, and more) to provide a truly seamless, connected experience. Apps & Devices Supported: -Lose It! Bluetooth Scale -Withings Body Scale* -Fitbit Aria Body Scale* -Nike+ Fuelband -Fitbit Tracker (One, Zip, Flex, & Classic)* -Jawbone Up* -Nike+ Running App* -RunKeeper* -MapMyFitness* -Facebook -Twitter -Withings Blood Pressure Monitor* -CarePass by Aetna GET SUPPORT In-person meetings are so last century. Access your support network from you fingertips through our social features. With Lose It!, you can connect to friends, family, and peers around the clock for the support you need, when you need it. Peer Support Features: -Connect with Friends -Control Privacy -Join Public Groups -Join Private or Hidden Groups* -Create Public, Private, or Hidden Groups* CHALLENGE YOURSELF We think health & fitness is more fun when you do it with others. Lose It!’s challenge feature unlocks your competitive side and helps you achieve your goals. Whether it’s weight loss, exercise, or total wellness, Loose It! offers head-to-head, team, and group-based challenges. Compete with each other or work together towards a common goal. Join a public challenge or create your own!* Challenge Type: -Weight Loss -Exercise -Days Logged -Fruits and Vegetables -Total Wellness Challenge Join/Create Challenges: -Join Public -Join Private or Hidden* -Create Public, Private, or Hidden* *requires premium upgrade Join LoseIt today for free, or upgrade to our premium version to unlock even more features than our calorie calculator! Like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/loseit) or follow us on Twitter: @loseit. see more...

FitNow Lose It! – Weight Loss Program and Calorie Counter
  • "this is a great app!, it help me keep track of the tings i eat, so i know what to eat and wen to eat so that i can loose weight or stay there" in 6 reviews
Shenita G.
Love this app! It has been super helpful to me, and I've already lost 5 pounds by using it!  It's super easy to use and the best feature is probably the food recording because you can be aware of how much you've eaten! All in all, I would definitely recommend this to others and will continue to use it!
Holly D.
Kelowna, BC
Techie Expert Level 1
I love Lose It for not only their great community but also how easy it is to use. It’s easy to keep track of calorie content in foods and it’s a remind to make healthy choices. I love how it keeps me on track when I have fitness goals.
Alison M.
I really enjoy using this app! I have used others in the past and this one just seems to have many more options and logged food choices than the other apps i've used. I find it so easy to use, its just become a part of my meal planning and everyday routine. Honestly i don't think i've lost any weight using it, but i think that its just more of myself not wanting to change my eating habits! lol. I really like being able to keep track of what and how much i eat. I don't know what i would do without this app.
mimi m.
Techie Expert Level 1
My new go to liquid lip! I have been trying out liquid lips for months because I desperately wanted to love them, but kept getting disappointed due to the very drying effects, crumbling, and cracking. I decided to try this one out in Ulta, and wore it around the store for and I actually forgot I had it on, it was so comfortable. It dries down completely in about 3-5 minutes and stays put, without drying out my lips or crumbling. The color selection is a bit limited, currently, so I hope that they come out with more soon. I purchased Child Star, Queen B, Cool Girl (my favorite), and Who's Zooming who (a gorgeous navy blue). I can wear them all day with minimal touch ups. As usual, they do slide around when you eat something greasy or oily, but are waterproof. Th pigment is perfect, and does not streak when applying. I love, love, love these lips
Helene C.
I love this app! It helps me keep track of my weight loss journey really well. The challenges help keep me on track by using my competitive streak. Definitely recommend to others who would like to have visual evidence of their weight loss to help then keep motivated.
Kenzie R.
Doncaster , Bentley
This app gives you motivation to loose weight and the energy to carry on as you can see your weight going down on the app affordable the best part is that its easy to use and download i used this app for a year straight now and its grate highly recommend this app
Hamza H.
Sala Al Jadida
Techie Expert Level 1
HelloMy name is (Hamza Hamdaoui) or better known as ( New Tech) on YouTube . I make tech reviews . it would mean a lot to me if you could give me this product .
Carrissa R.
This app works pretty good for helping you lose weight. It is a great tool that can definitely help you in your weight loss journey.
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
If you're using this app to lose weight.. How much you lost overall using this app?
sandy n.
Phoenix , AZ
Techie Expert Level 1
Does this app really work .
Luz R.
New Braunfels, TX
Techie Expert Level 3
How does this differ from all the rest.
I Hope so that this app help me to lose weight
Michaila F.
Is this a free app or how much does it cost?