Fitnessiq Men's Metal Shake Weight

by FitnessIQ

Find Weights at Target.com! This metal weight will help you to develop strength in your arms, as well as toning and shaping them. The handle is textured to help you maintain adequate grip during a workout, and is curved to make it more comfortable to hold. This weight comes with an instructional DVD, which will teach you exercises to help maximize your training experience. Size: Men's. Color: Grey.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fitnessiq Men's Metal Shake Weight!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Amazon
Fitnessiq Men's Metal Shake Weight I feel silly and look silly too when I am using my shake weight but it works. My arms are sore after I use it and I was not getting that with my small dumbbells. You can leave this in the living room and use it while you are watching your favorite television program.

Looking for your answer?