BY FITNESS PRO LAB

Super Whey is an advanced protein blend combined with amino acids, vitamins and minerals that is used in order to work up to a maximum level of muscle performance. Besides being a sugar free formula with unbeatable flavor and texture, Fitness Pro's Super Whey has become the supplement of choice for athletes in all categories. Features include: -Serving size is 2 scoops for 50 grams protein-Advanced protein blend combined with amino acids, vitamins and mi see more...

• I've tried many protein shake and taste really bad so, wh...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
JoAnna M.
Westphalia, MO
I've tried a lot of protein powders and this one is in the middle to the upper portion of the pack. Good taste, smooth, and has a good amount of protein. This is a great protein for after the gym, as a snack, or for breakfast. You can mix in other ingredients to mix it up.
estef y.
dawsonville , GA
Review for: Other more...
My brother introduced me to this protein, and it honestly surprised me. The taste (strawberry one) is not bad at all!! I got mine at GMC and it will last you a long time, couple of months. I would recommend this to anybody who’s wanting good protein.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
This review is for the strawberry flavor! This is by far MY FAVORITE PROTEIN. It tastes just like strawberry nesquik! It is delicious, even in water! I make shakes out of it and the most amazing protein waffles. I go through 10lb bags in a matter of months. My boyfriend loves it too and he was super skeptical about buying a strawberry protein powder. It's also super affordable. I can find a 10 lb bag for about $80! The macros in it are great as well. I believe it has 1.5g fat, 25g protein and 2g of carbs. But I may be off by a gram or two. I do know that it has 0g of sugar!!!
Efren L.
Duarte
Review for: Inc. Super Whey Chocolate 10 lb more...
Taste good and it’s last a while. Good too take before of after your work outs and the price of it isn’t bad pretty affordable.
Brooke P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Whey in general is extremely unhealthy. It is unnatural and can be very harmful to your body. Please avoid.
Lexi L.
So many of my friends love and use this product daily before work outs. I hear its a great success!
Natalia H.
Medford, NY
I've tried many protein shake and taste really bad so, what about this how taste it?