BY KMART

Term: 10 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 64% off the cover price Fitness is the magazine devoted to your total well-being - mind, body and spirit. Every issue gives you an inspiring, balanced approach to looking and feeling your best, from exclusive exercise programs that get real results to expert advice about sensible weight loss. Fitness features the latest news about protecting your health, reducing stress, eating for energy, along with the best of beauty, fashion, travel, fast low-fat recipes and more. Reach your personal goals now with this terrific magazine. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks.

Sara B.
Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I love Fitness Magazine! It is very motivating! They always have great descriptive articles on spot training and different fun workouts! They also give you techniques on how to lift free weights and what the proper form is! They also have adds for health conscience company's! If you are just trying to lose weight, tone up or training for a competition then this is a magazine subscription that you want to subscribe to!
Paula W.
I like this magazine for a lot of reasons. I enjoy the pull-out information books that they sometimes put in the magazine. I also like the recipes that they have in there. I don't like how many ads they have in the magazine. Sometimes it feels like every other page is an ad.
Erin F.
The is a great fitness magazine. It features great stories from real women making changes to lead healthier lives, it not just about losing weight and looking hot in a bikini. This one is actually good for a women/girl's self-esteem.
Katie  R.
Flint, MI
I like this magazine. I am a trainer and read lots of articles for fitness and health and eating healthy. This magazine has a lot to offer its readers. I highly recommend this.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
I actually really enjoy his magazine. It’s got nice information, workouts and recipes! I’ve tried a couple recipes and I wound recommended trying this magazine.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
I love fitness magazine. It has great work outs and it’s very motivating to read. There’s always interesting articles to help lose weight and gain muscle.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
This fitness magazine rocks!! I love the tips and advice I get on weight-loss and working out. I always love the celebrities they always feature too.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
This is for the serious fitness fanatics. The exercises used are a little more advanced than what i can do but its still a great magazines.
Brenda G.
I had the one year subscription to this magazine! Such a gem! It's always filled with great quick and easy workouts you can do at home!
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
I like this magazine for a lot a reason . I enjoy the pull- out - information book that they sometimes put in the magazine .