Fitness Magazine

by Kmart

Term: 10 issues - One Year SubscriptionYour Savings: 64% off the cover price Fitness is the magazine devoted to your total well-being - mind, body and spirit. Every issue gives you an inspiring, balanced approach to looking and feeling your best, from exclusive exercise programs that get real results to expert advice about sensible weight loss. Fitness features the latest news about protecting your health, reducing stress, eating for energy, along with the best of beauty, fashion, travel, fast low-fat recipes and more. Reach your personal goals now with this terrific magazine. Delivery Note: Standard delivery time for most magazines is 6 to 10 weeks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fitness Magazine!
How would you rate this product?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
1,229 reviews
I love Fitness Magazine! It is very motivating! They always have great descriptive articles on spot training and different fun workouts! They also give you techniques on how to lift free weights and what the proper form is! They also have adds for health conscience company's! If you are just trying to lose weight, tone up or training for a competition then this is a magazine subscription that you want to subscribe to!
Elizabeth  Z.
Iglesia Falls, VA
Wow no se imagina lo muchísimo que me entra este producto que en toda mi familia lo usas wow es encaró y no digamos el olor es maravilloso wow no tiene palabras para decirlo wow es maravilloso me encanta muchísimo wow wow
Rebecca  K.
Savannah, GA
Fitness Magazine uploaded by Rebecca  K.
Great advice, new news, and workouts. I love this magazine. I wish it had more pages and content as before.
Lorena M.
Pearisburg, VA
I love this product and all the other products as well it compares to alternatives, Fitness Magazine is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it is affordable, I would recommend it. #fitspiration
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Bookworm Expert Level 5
4,733 reviews
I love fitness mafazine because they always have new workouts for me to switch up my routines...new recipes...new options if your training has platued... I am known as the magazine lady. At least I receive good reading material!!!!
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Great magazine if your into fitness. Designed for women and set up to address all women concerns.
Jennifer T.
New Phila, OH
I love fitness magazine amd reading it and keeping up with all the updated info on health and fitness for today!!
Aimee H.
Franklin, NC
I’ve always enjoyed this magazine. It has great tips, workouts, recipes, and inspirations.
Turq-l D.
Lawton, OK
I love this magazine!!! It has great ways to keep fit and great food ideas as well. I always try to keep my subscription up to date. I usually take it to the gym with me so that I can have fresh workout ideas without having to worry about what to do next.
Michelle L.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Nice fitness magazine. Great exercise, great advice on fitness and nutrition. Good advice. Positive body image.

Looking for your answer?