BY FITNESS EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING, LLC

Step into your zone with Empower's Smartphone Sport Armband. Designed to provide a comfortable, snug fit while still allowing access to your Smartphone's touchscreen. Durable and lightweight, the armband will keep your Smartphone protected whether you are walking, running, lifting, or doing any other daily activity. Fits most smartphone models. see more...

Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This makes going to the gym so much easier! Not a lot of workout pants for women come with pockets so this always helped me keep my phone out of the way without possibly stepping on it! Easy to use!
estef y.
dawsonville , GA
When I first saw this I thought it would be really unused for and didn’t think it work, but it’s actually turn out to be very helpful. I love using it when I’m running or just organizing clothes. You can find these anywhere and there not expensive at all.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great armband for working out. I love that I can wear my arm band and listen to my music while working out.
Saff A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
At first was unsure whether I should buy it or not but I gave it a go anyway, it is easy to use and not complicated like other ones that I use. I use this one when I can't find the other one I normally use. I'm satisfied with it over all
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO