Fitness Equipment Manufacturing, Llc Empower Fitness R & R Massage and Stretching Foam Roller

BY FITNESS EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURING, LLC

Enjoy the benefits of a massage therapist at home or on the go with this compact and convenient massage roller. Restore your mind and body by relieving muscle stiffness, taming tension and improving flexibility. This stress relief system includes an inside compartment for storage that holds your stretching strap to alleviate tight muscles and stress ball to squeeze away the tension of the day. Our self-massage & stretching program will rejuvenate you. The illustrated guide takes you through a series of movements where you use the pressure of your body to roll out pain, improve circulation and stretch muscles. Reach areas of your body you cannot get on your own. R & R has all your tension-tackling tools in one convenient package! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I come online all the time to check out new workout equipment and host of other things. I love their wide variety and that there are people there to help you find what you need . I am never pressured to buy, which makes the buying experience very relaxing. Definitely recommend this . ❤❤❤❤
Michelle W.
After using a massage roller at physical therapy, I knew I had to buy my own for home. I love having one at home for whenever I am in pain. It helps so much- not just for those looking for relief following a workout, but for others like me who are recovering from a back injury that finds everyday pain relief from rolling on it on my back.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Massage rollers are an important piece of fitness equipment. After a tough workout, you can massage and loosen up your muscles yourself.
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
What a blessing for a sore achy back! It hurts a bit at first but man oh man does this thing work out the kinks!
Lizzie B.
This foam roller was the best equipment purchase I made this year! It's like a personal massage on my time!!
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great foam roller!!! Easy to use and very affordable price. My husband and I both use it often!!!!!!++!!
Adriana M.
Winters, CA
I love that it has dual usage for exercise or massage. And the color is very vibrant and pretty
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MB
Foam rollers are something everyone should own. I absolutely love mine and it helps with mussel soreness
Juanika C.
Where is the best place to get this product? I have been looking for a foam roller.
Ashlee F.
McPherson, KS
Where do you get this ?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do you used the massager?
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is the foam massager made of the same material as a yoga mat?
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love this color!! Does it come with instructions?