Whether walking at dusk or dawn, 2lb Safety Walking Weights will tone your arms and burn calories with the added benefit of safety and security! The comfortable mesh handles have push-button LED lights with two settings to make you visible to traffic and other walkers! Safety walking weights are also perfect for daytime us-add extra power to your workout when walking or jogging, on the treadmill or stepper, as well as during aerobics and kickboxing!

Do you know if these weights come in different weight amounts besides the 2 pounds?
Start your review of Fitness Equipment Manufacturing, Llc Empower Fitness 2lb Lighted Walking Weights!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I very much enjoy these 2 lb weights for walking. They were extremely affordable, and I am happy that I bought them! I would definitely purchase them again.
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
1,022 reviews
I got these ankle weights a long time ago as a gift because I wanted to clean my house with ankle weights, so my husband purchased them for me. I did like them but the made my ankles feel sweaty. Also the weights were not heavy enough for me.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
1,591 reviews
These weights are great for daily walks. They work well and are very comfortable for workouts. Great purchase.
Ashlee W.
Calais, ME
I love these cute little weights for walking! They aren't too heavy to the point that they hurt your arms but you can tell that they definitely are working though by the slight burn. I would recommend b