BY FITMISS

Dietary Supplements Energy Booster Clinically Tested Ingredients Increased Energy &Amp; Workout Motivation* Ignite Fat Loss &Amp; Build A Lean Physique* Great Tasting &Amp; Easy To Mix Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavors Prepare.&Nbsp; Focus.&Nbsp; Energize! Pre-Workout Energy Drinks Deliver A Motivational Boost.&Nbsp; But Most Are Designed For Men.&Nbsp; Designed For Ladies, Fitmiss&Reg; Ignite&Trade; Supports Converting Fat Into Energy, Improving Endurance And Promoting Healthy Body Composition.&Nbsp; It Contains Beta-Alanine, Natural Amino Acids Like Glycine And Taurine Backed Up By The Fat-Burning Power Of L-Carnitine.*&Nbsp; This Is Fitmiss Ignite. Ignite Definition* Designed To Support Converting Fat Into Energy, Improving Endurance, &Amp; Promoting Healthy Body Composition!* L-Carnitine: Boost Your Body's Ability To Burn Fat* Fat Metabolizer &Amp; Energizer* May Delay Muscle Fatigue* Beta-Alanine: Clinically Proven University Study Shows That Beta-Alanine May Delay The Onset Of Neuromuscular Fatigue During Sub-Maximal Cycling And May Increase Time To Exhaustion In Ladies.* Improves Your Workout &Amp; Helps Build A Lean Physique.* Fitmiss Ignite Uses Patented Carnosyn&Reg; Beta-Alanine For Best-In-Category Quality And Superior Results.* Licensed Under One Or More Of U.S. Pat. Nos. 5,965,596,6,426,361, 7,504,376 And 8,067.381, Each Of Which Is Owned By Natural Alternatives International, Inc. (Nai).&Nbsp; Nai Is Also The Owner Of The Registered Trademark Carnosyn. Made In Usa *&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• It helps me to grow muscle of the buttocks?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a good pre-workout would this be a good o...2 Answers
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I was sent a sample of this product through my fitness social media accounts outside of Influenster. I'm always excited to try a new preworkout but this one was so bad I couldn't even post a photo thanking them for the sample. It made me sick an not just a little sick but actually to the point where I could not finish my workout.

Right off the bat the taste was awful. I have tried at least 10 pre workout products and this was by far the worst. I never leave reviews quite this bad but it was earned.

Even before the sickness, no energy or tingles though I'm not sure how high the beta alanine count is if any. There was also no pump and that was just before getting sick.

So, perhaps it was just a bad reaction but overall I would not even take anymore of this for free.

The best pre-workout in my experience is Siren Labs SHOCKD. It is expensive but worth it. Cellucor's C4 is cheaper but you quickly build a tolerance which lowers the value.

Always choose a preworkout that shows all ingredients an not a secret 'proprietary blend' which is their way of selling you expensive chemicals cut with more chemicals. I have inside experience with producing supplements and trust me, you're going to want to choose a good one.
Jessica S.
Cincinnati, OH
I repeatedly buy and use this product because it gives me the extra energy I need to start a 5am lift session. It wakes me up, but it does leave my skin a bit tingly due to the beta alanine. I like the Strawberry Margarita flavor, personally. I would recommend this over C4 as C4 does not perform as promised by ingredients on the package.
Amy V.
Galloway, OH
This was not one of my favorite pre-workout powders. It tasted pretty awful, and I had to chug with my nose plugged to every get it down. It really didn't give me that energy that other brands have. I used it until it was gone so I didn't waste my money. But I have used other brands and have had much better results
Anna C.
Farmingville, NY
The reviews on here make me sad because I love my preworkout !! It works great on me and I think the orange flavor is amazing! Tastes like an orange creamsicle when watered down even more. This gives me my push. No it's NOT as strong as c4 but it's great for a lady looking for a boost!!! I'm going to try their protein mixes very soon.
Cynthia U.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This taste really nasty it mad me sick to my stomach and and it was really expensive and totally not worth my money wish I would have bought another kind or seen the reviews first! I feel like this made me dizzy also!
Tiffany D.
Temple Hills, MD
The results of this product are amazing. It gives me a boost and it helps with muscle recovery. Info not love the taste and its also not the worst I have ever had. I purchased it because it does not contain creatine. I will definitely purchase it again.
Marlene B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I found this to be too expensive and didn't really do much for me at all. I was not impressed. I felt like not using a preworkout at all was better than using this. The flavor was good though.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I'm not a huge fan of chemically enhanced pre-workout drinks, but I got a free sample so I tried it out... I agree, it's gross! I would NEVER spend the money on this one...
Natasha A.
I am sensitive to caffeine so when I say this pre workout did nothing for me it says a lot. No extra focus or pump. Not something I would recommend for serious weight lifters.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I feel this pre workout does the job without making you jittery! Which is nice. Also I find it affordable, and the orange flavor is pretty tasty !
Edith R.
Borger, TX
I'm looking for a good pre-workout would this be a good one?? I'm a Newby at the gym.
It helps me to grow muscle of the buttocks?