Jennifer H.

I've never taken pre workouts because I've heard that working out without them once you start is like nearly impossible and you feel like you have no energy. Has anybody noticed this?

Alexia D.
Alexia D.
1 year, 6 months ago
I don't take pre workout every time I work out for that reason. I don't want to feel dependent on a product. If I'm feeling like I want to just give up on the gym that day or if I'm having a hard day with my period, I take it. Otherwise, I don't. I limit myself to taking pre workout no more than 25% of my work outs and that has been fine for me.
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Rochester, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
Definitely! But you don't always have to use this specific product. I simply went on a diet for a few weeks and then started to work out :) worked like a charm.