FitMiss Delight Women's Premium Healthy Nutrition Shake, Vanilla Chai, 1.13 lbs uploaded by tamara t.FitMiss Delight Women's Premium Healthy Nutrition Shake, Vanilla Chai, 1.13 lbs uploaded by Vishra P.

BY FITMISS

Dietary Supplement Strong is the New Sexy! Vanilla Chai ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 16g Protein 90 Calories High Protein Low Calorie* 2 Use as a Meal or Healthy Snack* 3 Curb Your Hunger for Hours* 4 Gluten Free Low Carb 5 Clinically Tested Ingredients Eat Less. Feel Fuller. Lose Weight. FitMiss Delight, a nutritional protein shake for Women, satisfies hunger while providing a full day s essential nutrients, protein and quality calories. The protein mix contains whey isolate protein along with Solathin a vegetable-based protein that helps you feel full faster*^. These ingredients provide nutritional support for lean muscle tissue, fat loss and increasing energy. A Healthy Shake the Way Nature Intended Delicious, Nutritious, Satisfying, Gluten Free*^ 1 High in Protein, quality calorie mix that helps you lose weight*^ 3 Includes the newest weight-l see more...

• What's the best flavor that you have tried? Does the vanilla chai...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to womens best?1 Answers
  • What are the benefits for women vs. regular protein powder? is it...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Vishra P.
I am an Indian that hates chai! I bought this because I
already had a full fitmiss chocolate flavor protein powder at home so I didnt
see the purpose in buying the same one again. I figured I would give this a
chance for two reasons. 1- the employee said this was the only fitmiss protein
shake available and 2 the employee said it hardly tasted like chai. I was not disappointed too much with the flavor to me it tasted
like white chocolate kit-kat with a dash of chai. It's great for after workouts
but the texture is very grainy. To get “rid” of the grainy texture I shake the
shaker bottle but it becomes too foamy and when it settles the texture is back. I am pleased with the calorie content at 90 calories. It is marketed
as a meal-replacement as it has additional vitamins and minerals but a single
serving with 16 grams of protein is not considered a meal replacement and 17%
cholesterol is unacceptable! In fact, I feel more hungry after this protein shake then I did before. I would not recommend this to anyone. P.s I have owned every single FitMiss product because I
think it is the only brand entirely catered to women.
Keaira S.
Norfolk , VA
Fitspiration Expert
I've been using this shake now for about 4 months. I love that it's low calorie but high protein. It mixes well when blended and taste pretty good too. My only complaint is for the price point they need to add more product to the containers. There's this huge container with more air than product. Other than that great product.
Tarah W.
Saint Joseph, MO
I have tried many protein shakes and personally love the FitMiss brand. It isn't a chalky taste and it really mixes well.
Tanya S.
Jackson, NJ
I use this before my workouts. 16 grams of protein. Keeps me full. Tastes good for a protein shake.
Kolleen K.
Fitspiration Expert
I love this protein, I haven't tried the chocolate but the vanilla is my favorite with strawberries and some almond milk.
Savannah S.
Akron, OH
I like the idea of it, but I prefer Muschlepharm's combat. I lift at least 5 times a week, and for that amount of work, I need a protein that will help me get to my goal. This powder only has 16g of protein per serving, while Combat has about 26g. If you aren't on a high-protein diet, this is fine. But if you are a girl interested in making muscle gains, I do not suggest it.
Brandi C.
This product is ok, nothing to write home about though. Not much protein per serving. I feel like female marketed products are a gimmick. You can buy normal whey protein for much less money and it does the same thing.
Jenna H.
Buffalo, NY
I got this on sale for $20 at walgreens and i am so glad i tried it. such a good flavor and blends really well into water. i love it
Shauna F.
Cute, but I wish the packaging wasn't pink. This is for strong women and a product the company feels they have a market for and they still assume I need the container to have pink font.
Miranda b.
Jacksboro, TN
I love this protein. Easily mixed with smoothies with a good flavor. not to chalky!
elizabet f.
Would any of you recommend this?
Courtney I.
If you mix this with water does it have a chalky consistency or does it blend in a shaker bottle really well?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
What are the benefits for women vs. regular protein powder? is it worth the extra money?
Sidney H.
Hobbs, NM
How does this compare to womens best?
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Fitspiration Expert
What's the best flavor that you have tried? Does the vanilla chai taste similar to a chai latte?