FitMiss Delight Women's Premium Healthy Nutrition Shake, Vanilla Chai, 1.13 lbs uploaded by Vishra P.FitMiss Delight Women's Premium Healthy Nutrition Shake, Vanilla Chai, 1.13 lbs uploaded by tamara t.

BY FITMISS #70 in Nutritional Drinks

Dietary Supplement Strong is the New Sexy! Vanilla Chai ~ Natural Artificial Flavors 16g Protein 90 Calories High Protein Low Calorie* 2 Use as a Meal or Healthy Snack* 3 Curb Your Hunger for Hours* 4 Gluten Free Low Carb 5 Clinically Tested Ingredients Eat Less. Feel Fuller. Lose Weight. FitMiss Delight, a nutritional protein shake for Women, satisfies hunger while providing a full day s essential nutrients, protein and quality calories. The protein mix contains whey isolate protein along with Solathin a vegetable-based protein that helps you feel full faster*^. These ingredients provide nutritional support for lean muscle tissue, fat loss and increasing energy. A Healthy Shake the Way Nature Intended Delicious, Nutritious, Satisfying, Gluten Free*^ 1 High in Protein, quality calorie mix that helps you lose weight*^ 3 Includes the newest weight-l see more...

• What's the best flavor that you have tried? Does the vanilla chai...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to womens best?1 Answers
  • What are the benefits for women vs. regular protein powder? is it...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vishra P.
I am an Indian that hates chai! I bought this because I
already had a full fitmiss chocolate flavor protein powder at home so I didnt
see the purpose in buying the same one again. I figured I would give this a
chance for two reasons. 1- the employee said this was the only fitmiss protein
shake available and 2 the employee said it hardly tasted like chai. I was not disappointed too much with the flavor to me it tasted
like white chocolate kit-kat with a dash of chai. It's great for after workouts
but the texture is very grainy. To get “rid” of the grainy texture I shake the
shaker bottle but it becomes too foamy and when it settles the texture is back. I am pleased with the calorie content at 90 calories. It is marketed
as a meal-replacement as it has additional vitamins and minerals but a single
serving with 16 grams of protein is not considered a meal replacement and 17%
cholesterol is unacceptable! In fact, I feel more hungry after this protein shake then I did before. I would not recommend this to anyone. P.s I have owned every single FitMiss product because I
think it is the only brand entirely catered to women.
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've been using this shake now for about 4 months. I love that it's low calorie but high protein. It mixes well when blended and taste pretty good too. My only complaint is for the price point they need to add more product to the containers. There's this huge container with more air than product. Other than that great product.
Cynthia G.
Santa Ana , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been using this protein for over 6 months now and I really like it. I was a bit skeptical at first because I wasn't sure how it was going to taste or if it was going to get the job done. The flavor is great and it mixes well with everything. I tend to have allergic reactions to protein and this one didn't give me any reaction. (I was very happy about that) I highly recommend this protein.
Savannah S.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like the idea of it, but I prefer Muschlepharm's combat. I lift at least 5 times a week, and for that amount of work, I need a protein that will help me get to my goal. This powder only has 16g of protein per serving, while Combat has about 26g. If you aren't on a high-protein diet, this is fine. But if you are a girl interested in making muscle gains, I do not suggest it.
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
I love this product!! It has a good taste, mixes well even with water, but I tend to use almond milk. Can be used in the blender as well and won't produce a gritty shake. It also is great if you are tracking your macros, its low in carbs, so its not like you are drinking a meals worth of calories and carbs in one shake. Oh and its much better than the Chocolate!!
Brandi C.
This product is ok, nothing to write home about though. Not much protein per serving. I feel like female marketed products are a gimmick. You can buy normal whey protein for much less money and it does the same thing.
Brandi P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this stuff! A great source of protein for women and is formulated for women! It is also formulated for weight loss! I don't feel like I have to chug it down... the flavor is pretty decent and gets the job done.
tamara t.
I'm shocked but it's good mixed with water instead of milk... Wasn't expecting that but even so, I mixed with brewed tea too in blender with ice and a granita... Voilà!!!
Shauna F.
Cute, but I wish the packaging wasn't pink. This is for strong women and a product the company feels they have a market for and they still assume I need the container to have pink font.
Sarah P.
New Market, MD
Good tasting protein! I enjoy this protein mixed with water or milk! mixes well in any liquid. have even added some to my morning cup of coffee for extra flavor and added protein. decent price
elizabet f.
Would any of you recommend this?
Sidney H.
Hobbs, NM
How does this compare to womens best?
Courtney I.
If you mix this with water does it have a chalky consistency or does it blend in a shaker bottle really well?
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What's the best flavor that you have tried? Does the vanilla chai taste similar to a chai latte?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
What are the benefits for women vs. regular protein powder? is it worth the extra money?