FitMiss Delight Women's Premium Healthy Nutrition Shake, Strawberries N' Cream, 1.15 lbs

BY FITMISS

Dietary Supplement Strong Is the New Sexy! br Natural Artificial Flavors High Protein Low Calorie* 2 Use as a Meal or Healthy Snack* 3 Curb Your Hunger for Hours* 4 Clinically Tested Ingredients Eat Less. Feel Fuller. Lose Weight! br Finally. A nutrition shake for women that satisfies hunger while providing real results. FitMiss Delight brings a full day s essential nutrients with quality calories and delivers optimal levels of protein, digestive enzymes, vitamins and minerals. The source of this natural goodness is a unique blend of fruits and vegetables. The protein mix contains whey isolate protein that digests and absorbs rapidly, along with the newest weight-loss innovation, Solathin. This vegetable-based protein helps you feel full faster* The gluten-free balance of carbohydrates, fats, and high-quality proteins provide sustained energy and appetite satisfaction. see more...

• is this a good product? does it taste good and work well??1 Answers
  • Where do you guys find this flavor? Everywhere I go they only hav...1 Answers
  • How is the taste? Is it good mixed with fruit? 1 Answers
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Alexandria, VA
I've never tried this but would love too! I have a difficult time finding a decent protein that I like and I've heard nothing but great things about this one.
Bárbara C.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
This is my favorite. I love the taste, Its texture is not grainy. Its a great post workout meal on the go. it's just amazing
De B.
De B.
Cinnaminson, NJ
Fitmiss delight is so good. It is probably one of the best tasting nutrition shakes that I have tried. Its texture is not grainy and it doesn't have that pronounced after taste that is common with most protein shakes. It's fits seamlessly in recipes. Its a great post workout meal on the go.
Katie P.
Katie P.
West Palm Bch, FL
I typically don't like the taste of pre work out stuff but this one I thoroughly enjoyed! Tastes very good and it definitely did its job. Will purchase again xx
Hailee L.
Hailee L.
Alton Bay, NH
This is my favorite stuff and I have had the most results with this brand as well! I love the strawberries n' cream flavor, it makes it easier to drink! I will definitely continue to buy this product
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Highlands, TX
Fitmiss delight is pretty good tasting . It's not the baste taste wise, but it's definitely not the worst. If you have issues with SOY i would not drink this.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
Reedley, CA
I love this shake. It tastes so good and it also works I've seen some results!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Middle River, MD
Highly recommend this I'm now on stage 4 and the pills give me so much energy to go work out and it's amazing!
Karla L.
Karla L.
Los Angeles, CA
I was in a search for a good tasting protein and with Fitmiss I found. Its not as expensive as other proteins, and it taste so good with water or milk. I would highly recommend this product.
Betty P.
Betty P.
Edison , NJ
Best product ever always use all there products and for the quality verses the price the price is extremely affordable
Christie T.
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert
is this a good product? does it taste good and work well??
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Where do you guys find this flavor? Everywhere I go they only have chocolate and vanilla chai
Kirsty F.
Kirsty F.
Columbus , IN
Fitspiration Expert
How is the taste? Is it good mixed with fruit?
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Valparaiso, IN
How is the taste? I have tried different brands of chocolate protein shakes but I find most to be a little too powdery for me.