FitMiss Delight Women's Premium Healthy Nutrition Shake, Chocolate Delight, 1.2 lbs

BY FITMISS

Dietary Supplement Strong Is the New Sexy! br Natural Artificial Flavors High Protein Low Calorie* 2 Use as a Meal or Healthy Snack* 3 Curb Your Hunger for Hours* 4 Clinically Tested Ingredients Eat Less. Feel Fuller. Lose Weight! br Finally. A nutrition shake for women that satisfies hunger while providing real results. FitMiss Delight brings a full day s essential nutrients with quality calories and delivers optimal levels of protein, digestive enzymes, vitamins and minerals. The source of this natural goodness is a unique blend of fruits and vegetables. The protein mix contains whey isolate protein that digests and absorbs rapidly, along with the newest weight-loss innovation, Solathin. This vegetable-based protein helps you feel full faster* The gluten-free balance of carbohydrates, fats, and high-quality proteins provide sustained energy and appetite satisfaction. see more...

• "If you do half-and-half water and almond milk, the taste is much better." in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and comes in a good variety of flavored. " in 1 review
Nasondra R.
Nasondra R.
Tucson, AZ
I am so in love with this shake. A friend of mine recommended it to me because I was looking for a well round shake that was targeted for women! It contains only 90 calories (not counting if you use milk or fruits) but still majority of protein shakes surpass 100. It's gluten free and only has 1g of sugar! It tastes so yummy you can't even tell its low in sugar and not only that but it really helps fill me up for hours. It is very versatile so you don't get bored of just the chocolate you can mix up the fruit and get creative.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Phoenix, AZ
I REALLY love this product! Not only is it a great recovery drink, but it also tastes amazing, it is a little pricey I usually get it from Walgreens when it's on sale for 19.99, normal price is 24.99. I have seen it at a few retailers as well, like target and GNC. I LOVE the taste, I can't stress this enough, because most "good" proteins won't give you this much taste. But it helps so much with my sweets craving! it leaves me full for so long that it always helps me lose weight.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
This is the first brand of protein I have ever tried and it is great! The flavor is good and it is low calorie, so it is a win-win. My only complaint is that the chocolate flavor is hard to choke down it you mix it with just water. The vanilla chai flavor tastes great with just water, so I prefer that flavor. However, the chocolate tastes great mixed with almond milk.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I have tried so many protein shakes and always come back to this one. It's low in calories and I love how it's made for women and also has vitamins and other supplements rather than just protein. I have one for breakfast and after a workout. I mix with just water and it still tastes great and keeps me full until lunch time. Walgreens often has it on sale too.
Krystine T.
Krystine T.
Sacramento, CA
Love Love Love!!! This stuff tastes so good! Since I started using FitMiss for protein shakes in the morning I have lost over 40 lbs! and it tastes delicious! My stomach is pretty sensitive to certain protein powders and I tried three different and popular kinds before trying this and this gave me no stomach irritation at all.
Keely F.
Keely F.
Very delicious! I put this in my magic bullet blender along with milk and coffee and it makes a delicious mocha flavor! I got this from a girl in my sorority because she was moving out and I love it! I drink it after workouts. Great chocolaty flavor without the gritty powder taste!
Darleisha S.
Darleisha S.
I loveeeee this product!!! I got my on sale at walgreens for like twenty bucks!! It simple and easy to take,works effectively with no bad side affects!! The packaging is pretty and the taste is yummy!! I often mix fruit and almond butter while it! It has a nice thickness to it!
Scarlett F.
Scarlett F.

I started making an iced coffee drink with just coffee and unsweetened almond milk. It was ok but felt it needed 2 packets of splenda. I decided to try the protein powder since I am doing Atkins and wow, it was the perfect flavor and don't have to add the
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Social Circle , GA
I don't generally purchase fitness products specifically for women. I did, however, purchase these shakes. drum roll please....the chocolate was delicious! great nutrients values with low calorie and carbs. I would definitely recommend Fitmiss products!
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Fitspiration Expert
No bad but it leaves bad after taste. I also went by the instructions and it left chucks of powder after shaking and mixing with a smoothie blender. I give it two stars because it do make you fill full where you don't constantly eat.
jasmin c.
jasmin c.
Santa Maria, CA
Is it good? What's the best way to use this?
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Do they have it in different flavors other than chocolate?
Kristina D.
Kristina D.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this good compared to other products and flavors?
Maria C.
Maria C.
It is for women only ??? Or men can consume ???
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Clarksville, TN
Would you say this one actually tastes like chocolate or chocolate cardboard like most others?