BeveragesProtein ShakesFitMiss
Delight Women's Complete Protein Shake Chocolate Delight

FitMiss Delight Women's Complete Protein Shake Chocolate Delight

by FitMiss

Dietary Supplements Strong Is The New Sexy!&Reg; 16G Protein 90 Calories Gluten Free Musclepharm&Reg; Chocolate Delight ~ Natural &Amp; Artificial Flavors High Protein &Amp; Low Calorie* Use As A Meal Or Healthy Snack* Helps Curb Your Hunger For Hours* Gluten Free &Amp; Low Carb* Clinically Tested Ingredients Eat Less.&Nbsp; Feel Fuller.&Nbsp; Lose Weight. Fitmiss&Reg; Delight&Trade;, A Nutritional Protein Shake For Ladies, Helps Satisfy Hunger While Providing A Full Day's Essential Nutrients, Protein And Quality Calories.&Nbsp; The Protein Mix Contains Whey Isolate Protein Along With Solathin&Reg; &Mdash; A Vegetable-Based Protein That Helps You Feel Full Faster^.&Nbsp; These Ingredients Provide Nutritional Support For Lean Muscle Tissue, Fat Loss And Increasing Energy.^ A Healthy Shake The Way Nature Intended Delicious, Nutritious, Satisfying, &Amp; Gluten Free!^ High In Protein, Quality Calorie Mix That Helps You Lose Weight.^ Includes The Newest Weight-Loss Innovation Solathin That Helps With Making You Feel Full Faster.^ Includes Essential Vitamins &Amp; Minerals To Help Keep You Healthy &Amp; Energized.^ The Healthiest Meal Of The Day.^ Managing Your Weight Loss Is Easy! Eat A Healthy Snack Between Meals.^ Enjoy A Healthy, Balanced Dinner With Up To 5 Ounces Of Protein (Fish, Poultry, Or Tofu).^ Don't Eat At Least 3 Hours Before Bedtime.^ Drink At Least 8 Glasses Of Water A Day To Maintain Metabolism &Amp; Help Flush Toxins.^ Stay Active With The Fitmiss Fitness Program That's Right For You.^ Made In A Cgmp Certified Facility Packaged In Usa ^When Used In Conjunction With A Balanced Nutrition And Exercise Program. ^*&Nbsp; This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

How is the taste of this product? Does it blend well? What is your favorite thing to mix it with?
What’s the best protein powder you’ve tried?
What are these proteins like? I really want to buy 😊 FitMiss Delight Women's Complete Protein Shake Chocolate Delight
Start your review of FitMiss Delight Women's Complete Protein Shake Chocolate Delight!
Product Highlights
This product was a 4/5 for taste (with water) and calories, but I wasn't a huge fan of the bloat it left.in reviews
I make my shakes in the morning (7AM) with almond milk and ice and it keeps me full until lunch time around noon.in reviews
I absolutely love this protein especially since it serves as a meal replacement for when I am rushing out the door in the morning.in reviews
Ashley D.
This is my favorite shake for after a long workout! After I'm done at the gym I'm ready to shove everything I see into my mouth, but I whip up a shake with this protein and I'm satisfied. The taste is great alone but also awesome to mix with other ingredients like fruit and almond butter. The recipes are endless. It doesn't clump, and it's very low on calories. The value is great and I wouldn't hesitate to buy again when I finish my container!
Kristina P.
I love this protein powder. It tastes amazing and is perfect for a post workout drink
Liz S.
W Bloomfield, MI
It tastes better than most protein powders, but I think it's way too sweet. I'm going to try the vanilla flavor; sometimes it's not as sweet as chocolate. Also fills me up when I make a shake w/ 1 scoop and 1 cup of almond milk/ice.
Christen K.
San Carlos, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
There is no such thing as "women's protein." protein is protein. we are essentially paying for the color pink, ladies. PLEASE READ THE LABEL, you're only getting 16g of protein at 90 cal. Standard is around 24g of protein for around 120 calories and 10g LESS FAT. Don't fall for it!
Vika S.
Bothell, WA
From this collection of protein, I myself like more with the taste of banana, it is moderately sweet, It is very tasty and healthy. #voxbox
Brittany R.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I used to workout all of the time I would drink this afterwards and it really helped me stay full and help repair my body
Sindy S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I used to he 176 pounds .. only 3 weeks with this protein and the conbo pulls for burn and tyte i been losing ao much weigth ... feel so much better for this.. thank you so much fitmiss for giving me my confidence back 💋😉
April P.
Taunton, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
100% recommend. I have this as a smoothie for lunch everyday. It boosts my energy and curbs my mid afternoon chocolate cravings. Plus it's low carb and low sugar so it's Dr approved for my diabetes.
Ashley L.
Leander, TX
This is my go-to protein period. I found it on Amazon and it had amazing reviews. It tastes good, it’s filling, and so easy to mix with whatever fruit you like.
Raina M.
Washington
I loved the taste. This really filled me up as O had it first thing in the morning as well as in the evening around 8pm to keep me from eating late at night. When I had this, I also was working out 3 days a week and taking a pre workout. I lost about 10lbs in two weeks. This also includes cutting off ALL carbs and cutting down on sugar. I think this is a could protein supplement to keep your appetite in check when you want to go ham in the kitchen or close to meal times! Definitely an A plus. The vanilla chai flavor was so good when mixed with milk or water. I would recommend blending it as it is a little grainy when mixed with the liquids. FitMiss Delight Women's Complete Protein Shake Chocolate Delight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daji K.
Wilmington, DE
Nicole P.
Blythewood, SC
il y a 2 ans
FitMiss Does this protien give a chalky aftertaste?
kelly F.
Nichols Hills, OK
il y a 2 ans
Rashel R. il y a 2 ans
Protein shakes don’t make you lose weight they are meant for meal replacements. Also the FitMiss line isn’t a good line in general a ton of additives etc. If your trying to lose weight water and portion control is going to be your biggest fan. I can say what everybody else does and say watch carbs but in all honesty being able to drink half your body weight in water and being able to cut your portions in half will help tremendously. Cut out soda as well if your able to but don’t ever over whelm yourself and that’s what people tend to do by taking to much on at one time.